[REPORTED] Bug: Dungeon Chests Do Not Drop When Playing Co-Op

Platform, device and operation system
Android 11, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened

Expected: When playing a dungeon in co-op mode, that each player receives a dungeon-specific chest at the end of the run.

Actual: When playing a dungeon in co-op mode, that each player receives a generic standard chest at the end of the run.

*** Note: The Iron Chest that has a dungeon mark was obtained during a solo run of Ruins of Morsauloth. The generic Iron Chest was obtained through a 2-player co-op run through the same dungeon.***

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Always occurs and is 100% duplicatable. I had Lyranica duplicate and confirm this issue before posting this bug report.

Steps to make it happen again

1. Play a dungeon in solo mode and receive a dungeon-specific chest. (for illustrative purposes)
  2. Play the same dungeon in co-op mode and receive a generic chest.
  3. Disband party.
  4. Replay the same dungeon in solo mode and receive a dungeon-specific chest. (for illustrative purposes and to confirm that the issue is solely related to accessing dungeons from the party screen) in co-op/group mode).
1 Like

I second this issue. Occurs both for me and my wife. Very annoying, and with the extra difficulty coop dungeons brings over solo, it really makes coop not worth it.

This has been going on for a while now. I guess it is now confirmed that this still happens after the dungeon loot tickets were fixed. I reported this a while ago in a thread.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, I have passed this on.