Dragon's Peak is Recruiting! All Maxed Bazaar Deals and 15k+ Crest Tasks Weekly

Dragon’s Peak has been around since the start of early access, but figured I finally make a recruitment thread for it for those that may be interested.

It is best to inquire by PM’ing me directly here on this forum.

Requirements:

• 400+ crests per week
  • Level 50

Rewards:

• We hit 15k+ crests per week, which gives ruby keys
  • 1st (and currently only?) guild to have ever hit max 18k crests in a week for a diamond key, may try again
  • Half the guild is citadel level 50+ if guild war functionality ever becomes a thing
  • All 3 Bazaar offers are maxed
  • Many members have a great working knowledge of the game and can answer any questions

Well, that took 5 minutes. XD

If anyone is still interested in joining, feel free to message via the forum’s mail system and can try to get people in when spots open.

Hey, let me know if you need someone, currently Level 50, Citadel 20 and getting 400/500 crests per week.

We will likely have an opening or two on Monday.

The guild has all three bazaar offers kept at max tier 7 including the honor deal.

We also officially always hit 15k+ crests per week yielding every ruby key reward.

Requirement has also been raised from 300 crests to 400 crests per week minimum with 500+ encouraged.

hey tacet,

can I join your guild ? I’m lvl 50 (lvl22 cit) and can do the reqs.

The other leader of the guild filled the spots while I was asleep, but we tend to have a slot most Mondays or Sunday nights.

ok, maybe next time then. :frowning:

We got another opening if you send invite code.

is it my name code or just my username ?

It is the name code and the letters/numbers after, or say hi in in game global 1 and can add you from there.

I cant connect to the server (server issues?) atm.

In preparation for the new patch potentially dropping this week with events that may be guild-wide, we will be having around 3-5 slots opening in the next day or so. Make sure to contact if interested!

We consistently get 15k+ crests every week, have all 3 Bazaar deals maxed, and will be heavily participating in any future guild related features added to the game.

Citadel unlocked and 400+ crests per week required.

Hey @Tacet! I would like to add my name to your waiting list brudda. I’m not level 50 yet but I am an every day player so it shouldn’t take long before I can meet your reqs

We have a few spots left if anyone is interested!

We have hit 12k for the first time in months due to 0.36 causing a lot of people to quit, but we should be able to get back to 15k either next week or the following!

We also don’t have a leveled ore deal anymore due to ore rates being nerfed substantially, but honor and food deals are still maxed.

We have 2 spots left for anyone interested.

Dragon’s Peak is one of the only few guilds in the game that still has a maxed honor deal in order to get ruby keys for only 150 honor each!

If you’ve still got a space that would be great. Group I’m in right now is barely active and I’d love to be part of a clan that’s active and engaged! Not sure what info you need to send an invite in game, and can’t figure out how to send a PM in the forum so let me know and I’ll provide what you need. Currently level 50 with my main and citadel level 12.

Sure, say something like “hi Tacet” in global chat and can get you in that way. Let me know when done.

Just done. Sorry didn’t get a notification of your reply.

We have 1 spot available! All 3 bazaar deals are maxed once again for 150 honor ruby keys, 275 ore tier 4 shards by the 20, and the bloodbath that is attempting to touch the food offer within 30 seconds of reset.

1 Like

One spot open again if anyone is interested!

We have all of bazaar maxed for 150 honor ruby keys and 300 ore for 20 tier 4 shards.

Guild hits 15k crests most weeks as well.

Level 50 and 400+ crests per week required!