[Fixed?] Unable to Interact with Battle

I have noticed this both on my IPAD and in Steam. Basically once I start a story battle I cant interact with the Gem board or any other menu, mouse doesnt interact with anything and touch screen on IPAD doesnt allow selection of Gems or menu. The game does not freeze or crash I just cant interact with anything with my input device and it is always at the beginning of a new battle at random times. I have to kill off the application in Steam or swipe the game on IPAD.

1 Like

I have the same exact problem on Steam…
Only solution : to close and relaunch…
Happens from time to time.

It seems to happen every time I launch the quest combat for the second time…
( I am at “La Vachère” :wink:

Hey, I’m so sorry you’ve been having this issue.

We released a hotfix update today with a few bug fixes, including some different soft lock issues one of which sounds like what you’re describing.

Can you please make sure you have the latest game version version 1.0.2 and then let us know here if you continue having this issue? Your version number can be found at the bottom of the game settings menu.

This seems to have been fixed since the latest patch I am no longer having the issue…

Thanks Again!!

It seems to work better but I have another similar game crash…
When I launch the additional quest with NORTHELM the screens goes dark wih my hero and the game is crashed…