[RESOLVED?] Freeze on salvage

Platform, device and operation system

android

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
When I go to salvage a piece of gear or spell to follow through and not freeze the game.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It happens say like 3 out of 10 times maybe.

Steps to make it happen again
Doesn’t always trigger so not sure.

Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house. Either when salvaging when opening chest or in the Hero - Gear / spell window. So if I select a item when chest opening to salvage game touch screen fails or freezes and same for hero gear / spell area. I typically have to close game force close.

Hey @Cookie

I had reported this previously when you posted and appears I didn’t update the status of your thread! I do apologies.

Have you had this occur more recently?

I tried to reproduce this myself when you initially reported and generally keep and eye out when salvaging, but I have had no luck so far.

If you have had this happen again since, here is some questions I can pass on to the devs to investigate this further:

• How long was game open for beforehand?

• What device are you playing on?

• Did you notice any issues in performance prior to when you attempted to salvage?

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

Since the patch I haven’t had any issues. So its been resolved. I haven’t had it come up yet.

Thanks @Cookie for that update.

I’ll tentatively mark as Resolved, but I’ll continue to keep and eye out for any further player reports.

Apologies again for the extensive delay on this one.

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

Had it happen once today while in the gear vault to salvage. Nothing was accessible had to close and reopen game to salvage.

Game freezes/hangups seem to be happening to many players repeatedly, daily, when interacting with all components of the game (menus, gameplay, etc.). The problem seems more holistic then just salvage or other specified interactions.

We are investigating what is specifically causing this issue, as Cookie has not had this issue since, it is tentatively marked as Resolved for now.

Ive been having similar issues, however after salvaging on an event fight this morning, the game has frozen completely. After closing it from my phone, I restart, the game loads and goes back to the victory scene from the end of the fight, my character swings his sword around through about 90 percent of the animation. Then the screen freezes and goes completely black. I’ve restarted my phone and will try again later but it keeps doing the same thing all from that salvaging bug.