[NEED MORE INFO AND CONFIRMATION] Unable to load asset at mount gobknocker

Platform, device and operation system
Android

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
When I check the loot list of mount gobknocker the game will try load the assets but failed to load the second shard, and it freeze.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Every time you click the loot table of mount gobknocker. Afaik only this dungeon has this issue.

Steps to make it happen again
Just click the loot table once and you’ll know what will happen.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Also, please include your OS and device when making bug reports.

Just checked had same issue
Redmi note 9

My device for EA is nova 5i Pro (SPN-AL00) and OS is Android 10

I believe everyone experiences this issue.
When you open Dungeon VII Mount Gobknocker, if you tap on “Warlords Rising Set” to see the loot table, the game will crash (loading circle keep rotating on the bottom right corner) and you cannot do anything in game - so you have to force close the game.

I want to add that related to this issue, every time you get Dungeon Chest from completing Dungeon VII - Mount Gobknocker, there is a possibility that when you open your chest (either by using key or by minions) you’ll get Server Error message - forcing you to restart the game.
Every Dungeon Chest from Dungeon VII usually causes this Server Error Message to appear TWICE.
So we are forced to restart our game TWICE too.
Only after that we can open the chest but usually the content is lackluster - I assume it’s because the game removed the troublesome shard/rune from the chest therefore the chest’s content is usually bad.

I believe this Dungeon VII chest issue may be caused by the same bug (missing asset for the rune/shard).

2 Likes

Confirming this issue.

The problem does not occur when the player originally clears the Chapter 7 boss fight, but when attempting to access the dungeon information after Chapter 7 has been cleared by the player.

I’m pretty sure this is the case as well. I think I can get a screenshot of this.

EDIT: Got it.

Looks like the Superior Weapon Shard asset is failing to load in the Materials window. Tagging @Salty .

1 Like

Hey team, any further issues with this?

Solved in recent patch.

Just wanted to check. Glad to hear it~