[ADDED TO REPORT] One color gear causes none Hero spells to not gain mana

Platform, device and operation system
Eg, Android, Samsung Galazy s8, Nougat

Android 11, Samsung Galaxy s10e

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened

I expected for all of the spells to gain mana when I match gems of the spells color. However, the spells that are not Hero specific do not gain mana until either Hero specific spell is used, or opponent attacks with magic.

If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?

Occurs every time in PVP I equipped gear of one mana color and if I do not have all same color gear, I equip gear of lower than rare quality. But at least some of the gear pieces all have the same color and minions are of the color of the gear.

I observed it happened the first time when I tried equipping same color gear for restricted PVP battle last week. Members of my kingdom mentioned that they observed similar issue in PVP and it can be corrected by equipping skull ring. I am submitting this bug report as I confirmed this issue occurs outside of PVP as well and only impacts non-Hero specific spells.

Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?

Occurs every time in PVP. Tested the issue in skirmishes, quest battles, follower quest battles, and all versions of PVP. PVP is the only constant. Other types of battles, it occurs more often than not, but there are instances where it doesn’t occur. Had an instance where in a follower quest battle the mana didn’t fill on first turn, but filled on the second turn.

Steps to make it happen again
Equip one color gear, matching color minions, non-Hero specific spells of any color and enter a battle.

Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.
Equip one color gear, matching color minions, non-Hero specific spells of any color and enter a battle.

The specific connection of facts I’m not certain about (hero/non-hero spells) but the issue is overall probably the same issue that has been documented in:

1 Like

Couldn’t find that post before. But I went through it and no one mentions the connection between one color gear and the non-hero specific spells. Hopefully this will add more to the picture so the glitch in the code is easier to identify.

I hope by now they already have the fix! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

We must hope and pray to our eldritch overlords to be blessed by the .36 update

Before I finally got a bone ring it was happening to me in reverse. Only my NON hero spells would fill. The hero spells would be stuck until I could cast one of the NON class spells. It turns out it had nothing to do with being a hero spell or NON hero spell. It had to do with the mana casting cost of the spells. 50 mana spells were fine. More than 50 were not working right.

This was due to me having 1% starting mana, and starting mana being bugged. So every spell with a mana cost over 50 was bugged, but my 50 mana spells were not bugged.

I’m only mentioning this so you can check and see if that is what is happening to you. Just in case.

I have added the information here to our pre-existing bug report. Thank you.

1 Like