[REPORTED] Reaching Lvl 50 + Citadel XP Bug?

Platform, device and operation system
Android 8.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab A

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I reached level 50 before completing chapter 15 and I expected the XP I accumulated after reaching 50 to be applied to my Citadel, but wasn’t, my Citadel was at 0.

Screen shot is clear, but only the XP you earn after completing chapter 15 applies.
Any XP earned between reaching level 50 and completing chapter 15 is wasted.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Unknown

Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?
Unknown

Steps to make it happen again
Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.

Reach level 50 before completing chapter 15, then complete chapter 15 and look at Citadel. It will be at 0.

I am not sure if this is a bug, but the way the above screenshot is read, I believe it to be. If not a bug, the wording needs to be corrected.
I had a lot of XP that could have or should have been applied to my Citadel that was wasted.

Same here. Lots of wasted xp - or rephrasing needed

Currently working as intended. You must get to level 50 and finish the storyline to open the Citadel, and XP is not saved in between. However, Salty has taken the devs a suggestion to allow XP to be saved.

I did not see there was a previous topic on this even though I searched! Thanks, @Actreal

The wording should be corrected to reflect you must finish chapter 15 too.

2 Likes

As @Actreal mentioned I have passed this on. Thank you!

1 Like