Residual effects after the shot of the necromancer

I play on my Lenovo VIBE K10 smartphone or on my home PC via BlueStacks android emulator.

As you can see in the pictures below in the process of fighting necromancer on the screen are here are frozen “feathers” that should be removed, but apparently due to oversight this is not made.
Bug in general is insignificant, and the game, it does not particularly interfere with it, but because I noticed it, and said.
Occurs in a variety of locations and seems not related to the device used by me: I watched it and a smartphone and playing through the android emulator on the PC.
After occurrence, these “feathers” hang on the screen until the end of the battle, but not superimposed on the playing field.

1 Like

Hey there!

We’ve tested this on are end and haven’t been able to replicate this. I just wanted to ask what spell are you casting that causes this effect, or is this happening after a certain combination of spells being cast?

Also what version of Puzzle Quest 3 do you have installed? You’ll be able to find the version in the game setting menu :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective: