Confused about Premium Pass+ timeframe

Platform, device and operation system
Android

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Before purchasing the $30 Premium Pass+, I read through all the information, tips, and such regarding the Premium Pass+. Based on what I read, I thought that it would be a permanent upgrade to the PQ3 experience. When the game says that the pass would reset, I thought it meant that each month the quest completion would reset at 0 - I couldn’t tell that it meant you would also lose the Premium Pass+ the following month. So, I was pretty surprised that the next month (and $30 later), I lost the Premium Pass+

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
It’s a one-off issue.

Steps to make it happen again
Basically, it’s a misunderstanding of what the Premium Pass+ is based on the description in the game. “Quest Pass Resets” is misleading, because it appears on the screen that shows your quest pass level, rather than on the screen that explains the workings/duration of the Premium Pass+ Either the Premium Pass+ should be a perpetual upgrade, or the game should be clear that it resets to the Basic Quest Pass the following month. I kinda feel like I got swindled :frowning: even though I think the game is otherwise pretty cool…

Hello.
This is an amazing reasoning, even for me. :grin::+1:

Combat pass, this is a temporary event and Premium pass and premium pass + only for it. this is a standard pass in its mechanics and is no different from the combat pass in other games. If you have played other games.
Unlimited in this game is your VIP level, which you also renew by subscription.

I haven’t really played other games like this, so I don’t really have any point of reference :frowning:

@AeonNhiyr I’m sorry for the misunderstanding, I’ll pass your feedback to the team so hopefully we can make the description of the passes more clear.

Thank you! Much appreciated! :smiley: