Ahoy adventurers! After reading your recent feedback since the last update we have made a number of changes to the items and spells in the game to improve the experience in the puzzle gameplay.
When will I see this?
These changes have been pushed to the servers - so no update is required. Please restart your game (and possibly device) after reading this to see them.
- Fixed issue with Guard’s Gloves giving not enough Critical Hit Chance Bonus.
- Fix for Guard’s Shield where it was incorrectly increasing Block rather than Block Chance Bonus.
- Balanced Bone Ring, now does 2/3/4/5 per starting skull on the board
- Fixed issue with Bloodfang Twinblade not adding enough critical chance.
- Fixed Maul and Jeweled Gauntlet as they weren’t applying extra damage correctly
- Fixed issue with Bloodfang Breastplate not creating enough gems
- Fixed issue with Serpentine Pants where it was not gaining Armor correctly
- Fixed issues with Bloodfang Gloves and Jewelled Gauntlets not applying bonuses correctly.
- Bloodfang Gloves now also applies a bonus to the damage that was dealt, rather than ice damage as a bonus
- Fix for Corrosive Rain spell, a display bug where it did not show the rarity effect in the description properly.
- Fix for Concentrated Venom, where it was not giving bonus if the enemy was poisoned.
- Fixed issue with Lightning Bolt spell destroying any columns.
- Poison Spirit now correctly stuns for 1 turn, not 4 turns.
- Fixed a server issue (e.g. RE####) that could occur when versing an enemy Barrier
- Fixed a server issue (e.g. RE) that could occur when trying to enter tourneys
Thank you for your ongoing support with feedback and detailed reports on game issues.