Welcome to the new Balancing & Changes thread. In the future when any changes are released that aren’t included in an update or don’t quite fit within the patch notes, a team member will be sharing them here.
Any issues that arise from a change should still have their own Bug Report thread, as this will be a continually updated thread over time and I don’t want anything to be missed! Which is why this thread is closed for comments
Changes for Jan 24th
Ogre’s Clobber :
- Damage type is being changed from Physical to Fire
- Mana Cost is increasing from 75 to 85
- Troll Regeneration will not trigger when the Troll has the burn status effect.
Changes for Feb 2nd
Serpentine Pauldrons :
- Was applying Poison with no duration, now applies for 4 turns.
Beam of Light & Sword of Light:
- Now allows you to select your target row.
Additionally for Feb 2nd
Effects while stunned
- We will be reenabling start of turn effects while stunned. This being disabled is linked to why some players were experiencing issues with burn being applied.
Currently, this will remain enabled until the next update at the earliest, but unconfirmed when this will be disabled again.
Changes Feb 10th
Steam DLC Name Changes
- Serpentine Flame Ring → Flame Ring
- Jeweled Golden Grasp → Golden Grasp
- Serpentine Set → None
- Jeweled Set → None
Please note: Names have been changed in English, with other languages updating shortly too.
Changes August 11th
- Updated instances of Deep Gem being referred to as Shark Gem
- Scheduled new Adventures, archive event, flash offers, and Summer Harvest Advent Calendar
- Speed buff fixed (reported here)
- A handful of collectables that alter speed by percentage were granting speed by flat value instead. If the collectable gave a speed bonus of 8%, the player was instead given a bonus of +8. The fix implemented now calculates the speed increase/decrease from the current speed amount (not the starting amount).
The following collectable items and spells with this issue have been fixed:
- Bloodfang Boots
- Royal Boots
- Runic Boots
Changes August 17th/18th
Season 2.2 enemy Landshark’s passive ability ‘Rough Skin’ was missing it’s “On casting spell” activating portion of it’s ability & had the incorrect % listed in the ability description.
On receiving physical damage, reflect back 15% of it. On casting a spell, deal 10% of my Power as Physical Damage to the enemy.
Changes August 22nd/23rd
Pushing out a fix for a recent bug that was not recognising Gems after a match, causing an RE error.
Changes September 19th
Wenge was a Dark Mana Minion with an Ice Spell > will now be an Ice Mana Minion to match their Ice Spell.
Note: this has not yet gone live but will expected by the end of the week
Changes September 20th
Fixes are being released for the following issues
- Wither applies it’s effect multiple times
- Hex interacting with Brimstone
- PSN Goldrune Pack has incorrect contents
Changes October 3rd/4th
Enemies will also have a starting mana cap.
Fixed missing post-Season conversion mail.
- This mail will appear in inboxes after daily reset AFTER the fix has gone live.
Fixed 2.3 Season Chapter 1 completion goal not unlocking.
Changes to how Blind and Burn interact.
Corrupted Guard’s Ring will now deal True Damage instead of Physical Damage (so it will directly hit life).
All cases of items and spells using Max Armor or Resistance now use Starting Armor or Resistance. Affected Items and Spells are listed below:
- Flametree Pauldrons
- Fallen Shoulderguards
- Lightbringer Leggings
- Fortify The Dead
- Army of the Dead
- Empowered Regrowth
- Leaf Shield
We hope to have these all live in the next 48 hours, will edit this post or comment if anything changes.