About the Game Feedback & Ideas category

This category is for all game feedback for Puzzle Quest 3. Thought something was particularly cool? Think something could be improved? Have a new idea? This is the place.

This is the best place to share feedback as the team can evaluate topics that are important to the community and other players can discuss your ideas with you.

1. Please check to see if anyone else is discussing the same sort of thing and reply there first.

2. If you can’t see a relevant topic then please create a new thread in this section of the forum if you would like to share your opinions and ideas with the development team and other players.

Tips for providing extra helpful feedback:

1. Explain how you feel
  2. Explain in as much detail as possible why you feel that way
  3. If you have ideas to improve the area of the game that you’re commenting on, share your ideas too

We’re not able to respond to or implement every suggestion made. However, we still read, assess, and evaluate all suggestions about Puzzle Quest 3!

I don’t know if I’m in the right place for this, as I am new to online feeds and RPG games. Ever since the new upgrade 2-3 days ago I can no longer play music in the background on my phone. I love this game, but need to listen to music while a play.