About the Early Access Game Feedback category

This category is for suggestions on new features or ideas for Puzzle Quest 3, or complaints, comments and critique/feedback on the game. Think something should be improved? Have a new idea or critique of a new feature or update? This is the place.

Please create a new thread in this section of the forum if you would like to share your opinions and ideas with the development team and other players. This is the best place to share feedback as the team can evaluate issues that are important to the community and other players can discuss your ideas with you.

We’re not able to respond or implement every suggestion made. However, we still read, assess, and evaluate all suggestions and critique about Puzzle Quest 3!

Ive been frustratingly & sadly experiencing the game timing out during dungeon battles.
Eg. I was doing a Difficulty VII, level 85 Clockwork Halls.
I had the final boss ‘Dwarfeater’ down to 11k life. Maybe 2-3 hits off finishing.
Or so I thought., when the game restarted itself DueTo InActivity… Noooooooo.
(& to have Won would have been quite a milestone for me considering my top gear & spells are stymied at level 35 for lack of materials to raise them … ie. Glyphs)

TBH, these dungeons very long, arduous battles, when I’m only doing 2-3k damage per fleeting hit.
Anyway, can the developers get rid of this time out issue?
(I thought it was my internet connection, until I read about it happening to others too on a post somwhere).
& those Glyphs, how about some more ways to obtain them. Ie. Using in game Gold & as rewards more often huh.
My account has been going approx 6months
I have x3 heroes @ Lvl 50 & x2 others @ level 47.
Main heroes Assassin. Paladin & Berserker.

Plus I find when using Shaman, the green gems are much harder to see.
& hard on my eyes compared to the other colors.
I noted the background darkens on the grid which helps a bit.
But it is not as easy or comfortable matching & playing these green gems.
Maybe they need a tonal or depth of colur tweek???
I love Puzzle Quest games.
I love your graphics.

And I’ve got to say the real life $$$ cost of these in game purchases/ & popups to upgrade is way overpriced.
Reality check please…