All 15 Follower Guide and Tier List

Awesome update @Tacet. I think you are spot on in your weightings. Much appreciated.

Given the changes to the manner of levelling and evolving followers, I was curious how the framework functions and where each follower would be based on how a player pursued progression of the 5 classes. Before the update, there was no need to level all classes as it related to follower progression but now that has changed entirely.

EDIT: 5/31/2021
This post has been updated based on the 0.35 Server Push update that changed how crystals were rewarded for sidequests from the original 0.35 update.

I put together the following chart-in-progress (many thanks to @Elric for the help on mapping each Chapter!) that shows which Chapters have which sidequests and therefore which attainable follower crystals as well as the max evolution that can be achieved based on the number of class storyline playthroughs:

A couple of observations:

• Followers will not achieve Legendary rarity (with the exception of Eveline) without additional crystals from sources referred to in the patch notes
  • existing players received a benefit by virtue of the fact that the crystals that were mailed out were based on player chapter completions without regard to the existing rarity of their followers (e.g. if you had an Epic follower at the update, then you have 10 extra crystals related to that follower as a result)

• The Eveline crystals referred to in the patch notes that are awarded as Chapter completions are awarded every 3 Chapters (Chapters 3,6,9,12,15) which means a complete storyline run-through would yield 5 extra Eveline Crystals. This means that Eveline can be evolved to Mythic after 5 complete playthroughs.

Hopefully this will help to answer the questions that we are commonly seeing now like “When can I get Auri crystals” and “What chapter are Northelm crystals”. Please provide feedback and identify any errors that you see in the chart and I will update as needed.

Thanks!

9 Likes