How can I get skins from previous seasons?

I saw a video yesterday. It was good but what caught my eye the most was the snow leopard skin. I asked the person that uploaded it and they said it was from season 2.1. So I checked that in the archived seasons but it doesn’t look like that. I actually unlocked all the 1 and 2 seasons and they show the same skins in all of them, not including the snow leopard.

Is there no way to purchase old skins? Because snow leopards are my favorite animal so I’d really love to have that skin.

3 Likes

Merchant can put it on sale for crowns, rarely happens though.

So I’d have to pay real life money? That stinks.

Where’s the merchant? That way i know where to find it.

The vast majority of skins come from purchasing Platinum Season Passes, which are only purchasable for Crowns. Which is why when old Season Pass skins have been re-offered, they were sold for Crowns.

That said… only a very few old Season skins have been reoffered even once, and when they do appear only as a Flash Offer. One hasn’t appeared as a Flash Offer in a very long time.

Perhaps, this is something that Jeto can poke at the design team with a pointy stick that newer players to the game have no reliable way to obtain past Season skins that were offered before those players started to play PQ3.

2 Likes

He’s always on the top middle of your screen. Has a giant blue gem behind him now. This pic is pretty old, doesn’t look exactly like this anymore, but gives you the general idea.

I didn’t realize they were in the premium passes too, I just saw the ones available in all the archived seasons shops.

Yeah, always stinks joining a game and wanting an older item but never being able to get it. Having the option eventually would be nice.

Oh, duh. I ignore him so never thought about what he’s called, lol.