Returning to previous seasons

Been playing a few days, not really sure yet what i am doing. Finished first play through, but i noticed i should be able to play 3.1 again, but i am inable to. Do i have to use a different character? Or is the way to go through with my main character again at his level 50?

3.1 Bones of the first one. You will be able to click on Replay at this location once you have opened up the story in the Archive.

If you are by chance mixing up 3.1 and the current season, parts of the current season lock after you finish it until it eventually makes the archive. Like Hard and Elite modes have yet to unlock for the current season.

I think i understand, thank you. I have only been playing about 10 days. I am an RPG Adduct, even at 64 years old this is an unusual game. Exoensive! But i cant get enough. I am finding it duffucult to get to grips with but getting there. Enjoying it. I retired at 40 through ill health and am severly disabled now, so this gives me a lot of fun and distractions. Play far to much. But need help. Still not joind kingdoms yet got so mand kingdom rewards unused lol.
Thanks for your help very much appreciated

2 Likes

If you are starting, you may be interested in checking the new player guide :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

When i went to play 3.2 again i got slaughtered i am level 50 citadelblevel 14 but my opponents either one hit me ir 2 hits i am dead. My first hero is a paladin i really am annoyed. I have playefd and finished 100s of tpg on my life, i dont play anything else but this game is obviously dedigned to milk money tobget any further. I dont mind spending the money when i have it. I have put many hours into the game and i am at a loss.

I am a F2P player, and I can guarantee that paying money is not required to reach the endgame and beat all content in the game. It does take a bit more time and requires a better understanding on gear, spells and how to make a strong loadout. But it can be done in a reasonable amount of time. In my case, the first time I believe it took me around a couple of months to be able to beat the strongest enemies. In my second account, thanks to all the knowledge I already had, I was able to do it in about a month.

At the beginning of the game leveling your hero, citadel and battle scrolls, and using the highest rarity gear you get is enough. But in order to keep growing stronger it is necessary to start analysing gear and spells and designing loadouts with strong gear pieces and set bonuses. Random high rarity drops can only carry you so far, a moment is reached when a specific lower rarity gear piece can be more useful than using a random high rarity one. For example, a kingdom mate was having troubles against the Kingdom defense dragon, doing around 500k damage. He changed 1 mythic helm and 1 mythic shoulders for more useful epic helm and legendary shoulders and started doing damage in the milions.

I have been trying various loadouts and getting nowhere. So i am trying with different races if heroes using various combos. But to no avail i must be missing something it is infuriating.
I dont give in easy though.

Further to the above. What i have been missing is not joininga kingdom a whole new part of the game has opened up which i will be looking into more. Maybe then i will get a better understanding, i have been missing rather a lot it seems. Being usually a solo player (not anti-social) judt a preferences with console RPGs, had a great deal of poor experiences with idiots going out of their way spoiling things for new comers, such as jumping on them killingbthem and stealing all their inventory
Made me very distrustful of such thing.

2 Likes

In my opinion, one of the best things about puzzle quest 3 is its amazing community, full of players ready to help others to learn and grow stronger. Getting into an active kingdom is a really important part of the game, not only for the extra rewards (which are a lot) but also for the help other players can provide. We at Odin try to help everyone that need help. We have a discord open to both Odin members and guests from other kingdoms with lots of guides, info and discussion, a great place to check if you need help to get stronger.

1 Like

Figured out how to play early seasons right back to 1.1, didnt realise there where furthercscreens tocscroll to the right!! DOH!
I am still strugglig with my loadouts playing around with them. Tried having 6 pieces of better than rare of the same type, did me little good. I seem to do better mixing and matching for the hero type and opponent type including spell types. Its quite a deep game. I am starting to win hard battles, but i am hoping a mouse will work in PQ3 i am on a ps5 once i find a compatible mouse, as i cant battle fast enough with tge controller with my partially paralized fingers

Never mind I have worked it out, bone type now have some and managed to evolve them a bit, now i need to work on trying to sort out all my other problems. Was luck my paladin just went up anothet citsdel level and the drop was to choose what you wanted to create so i looked through allbthe choices ;>

1 Like

Havi g fun right back at season 1.1. In fa t each of my characters are aying a different season. Trying to quickly to catch up with the whole storyline. Looking forward to the prologue when it comes available.

Thanks for the help. Therer are still SO many things i dont understand. Have looked through the online help. Doesn’t answer any of them

Soon as i have chance i will try the link i got given, if i can find it again