To report a bug or game glitch in Puzzle Quest 3 please use this forum category. Create a new topic and fill in the template or copy + paste it from below. If you require help with a technical issue (see below for the difference between a bug and a technical issue) or are missing rewards you can contact support using this link.
Bug vs Technical Issue Examples
- Something has probably broken for many players if not all players in the game.
- The issue is caused by a problem in the game code or files.
Examples of Bugs:
- An enemy goblin attacks twice in a turn.
- Everytime you equip a specific item (eg, runic boots) the game stops working.
- A spell is not working as described. Eg, a spell says it will transform blue gems to red gems, but instead transforms blue gems into yellow gems.
- The game crashes.
- You receive an error message.
- There’s a connection issue or lag.
- The issue probably only affects your account or device.
Examples of Technical Issues:
- Can’t connect to game chat
- Can’t play because of Error 01101:There is a problem trying to connect to the server
How to report a bug
- Start a new topic in the bug reports section of the forum
- A template will appear, answer the questions
- If the template does not appear you can copy + paste the template from below into a new topic.
- Fill in the italics below the questions with information on the issue.
Bug report template
Platform, device version and operating system
e.g. Android, Samsung Galaxy S8, Nougat
Screenshot or image
If you are on a console simply take a photo using another device. A video is preferred. Try uploading to YouTube Privately.
What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened
This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Example:
‘I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!’
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doinga particular game mode?
Steps to make it happen again
Do you know how to make this happen? Sometimes there are certain steps that can lead to a problem that may not be obvious!
Example: I lose once in the Dungeon.
I then exit to the world map.
I then enter the Tavern before returning to the Dungeon menu.
I choose to fight in the Dungeon again and get taken back to the Tavern instead of a battle starting.
This will allow us to identify your issue and help you as quickly as possible, while also allowing other players to help you when we’re not around. Also, by filling out this template we are able to test issues more effectively, meaning they will get fixed faster. Thank you for reporting bugs, and helping us make Puzzle Quest 3 the best it can be!