[Fixed in 3.3] Conversation Out of sync with server

@Jeto, you may remember the bug I had in archive season 1.1 that seemed to be caused by rapidly skipping the story. It appears to be happening with the Coin Collector adventure and is very repeatable so far in Steam. Edit : Android does also encounter the issue. iOS also has the issue on the same account.

Again from trying to skip through the story?

yes, seems to be. I will let the story go naturally to test.

It did it even without me tapping the skip option. Just with the normal auto-advance selected.

2 Likes

I tried this on my version, cos I’m currently on 3.3 and I haven’t been able to reproduce this.

So hopefully it is already resolved in the next update - so I’ll keep an eye out for more reports once that releases.

I’m getting this error before EVERY battle in Adventure. Hope the fix is in 3.3, it’s really slowing things down.

Likely a different issue, but yes, hopefully resolved in 3.3

Do you want a log file?

1 Like

AWWWW YEAH! Go on, chuck it to me in a ticket please!

remind me where to find it in my file structure for steam.

I ended up making an article about it, cos I kept forgetting

sent in a new ticket.

1 Like

So it does appear this is the same issue as before, I’ve reopened the bug report.

The fix would likely need to go out in a client update, which means it’s too late to go out in 3.3 if that is the case. Meaning, the earliest would be 3.4 unless it can be resolved in a server fix, which can be released as soon as it’s ready to.

If I hear any updates, I’ll share them.

I was getting it every battle on Xbox as well as the option to get the final prize. I noticed that on the main game screen, under Tasks it said I had completed adventure 100% but was sort of flashing. Went to home menu on Xbox and finished game from drop down menu. Went back in and was fixed.

Adding another piece of information.

This appears to be a problem with the account and not the platform. I tried this on Steam, Android, and Apple, they all experience the same out of sync error.

I am having the same issue on both my playstations. Santandrix_tlit is my invite code

Just to confirm a couple of things, this thread is just for reporting the out of sync server in the conversation screen
Either from skipping it manually and rapidly skipping through, or by using auto advance.

If you are getting an out of sync with server elsewhere, that is possibly a different issue and can you either make a new thread or shoot me a ticket and I’ll respond to you directly.

If you are getting it in the conversation screen, can you mention which battle you had this occur in, as specifically as possible is best. For example Adventure X, in Y Node, Part Z etc

The second battle talking to mutiny in coin collector, Sorry i didnt specify

1 Like

So no fix for this? It was pretty annoyibg to deal with so i didn’t play the adverure at all…

Looks like it only affected some of us so it must not have been a high priority fix.
Oh well. Maybe nezt time.

2 Likes

There is a fix as mentioned, but it cannot go out any sooner.