[Resolved] Dawn Circuit can't replay

Message said “out of sync with server, retry” after ending a round of Dawn Circuit. Didn’t get my finishing gems and can not replay now, says complete? It’s replayable.

Get me back in please.

1 Like

What’s your name code?

1 Like

In the meantime, this can occur when there is an error or if the game is closed on the reward screen

Hi Jeto . I didn’t close before collecting reward.

CHEESYFEVER_TITU

1 Like

Thanks for sending that through, I’ll pass it onto the team.

And as mentioned, it can occur when there is an error - which you mentioned experiencing

OR it can happen if a player closes the game.

Ok thanks. Hope they get me back in quick lol :pray:

What difficulty were you playing on?

When it happened , I was on novice

1 Like

The devs will be reverting this Adventure, so you’ll be able to play through it again and collect your rewards.
In the meantime, I have sent through the final reward to your inbox from your original playthrough as they were likely not collected.

You may need to force close and relaunch to see these changes.

Ok. I’ll check it out

Thanks so much Jeto. I’m back in. Appreciate your help. :grin:

1 Like

I hope this does not happen to me. It happned to me on coin collector, i feel your pain

@Jeto Same problem. Out of sync error, just happened to me, nothing I could do about it. Hopefully you can fix soon and some compensation would be nice.

Platform PS4
My invite code - ETHANVANSHAMAN_DDTI

Handle is - Kenpo_Kid69

1 Like

@KenpoKid69 that has been resolved for you, I will send through your missing final reward shortly via in-game mail

@Jeto Thank you for fixing!

1 Like

@Jeto Same problem. Out of sync error, just happened to me AGAIN. I think I’ve isolated the problem though, it only seems to occur when you play on Easy mode. Normally I’ve been playing this on harder setting. But I decided to try and play Easy mode again to get more follower crystals faster before the Adventure ends today in 6 hours. Can I get this fixed ASAP or compensation, like actual compensation this time (Follower crystals like I would have got for actually grinding this for the next 6 hours). Appreciate anything you can do, thanks!

Platform PS4
My invite code - ETHANVANSHAMAN_DDTI

Handle is - Kenpo_Kid69

1 Like

The only two times I’ve played this Adventure on Easy out of the many times I’ve played it, I’ve gotten the out of sync error. After this second time, I looked at the settings and it says Ultimate, even though I’m playing this one on Easy. I think this is whats actually causing the crash. The game mistakenly thinks its on Ultimate even though its Easy and when its time to give the reward it can’t figure out how to resolve it and gives the out of sync error instead.

1 Like

gotta be the reason. Makes sense. I notice same thing after the fact when happened to me other day

@Jeto , its happened to me too , really frustrating. Can you assist?

Handle - Gamer_Dan_79
Inv code - HORNDOGSA_QDLK

I think its random @KenpoKid69 l, was doing ultimate, then went down to novice for quicker runs and only once i switched to the next level up from novice did mine crash…