Introduce yourself

Hello Questers!

If you feel comfortable, I thought it would be a nice idea to introduce ourselves here so we can get to know who we’re talking with here on the forums :slight_smile:

Feel free to tell us anything you want but if you need a prompt:

Nickname:
Where you’re from:
Played Puzzle Quest before?
Hobbies:
Pets:
Favourite Marvel character:

I’ll go first!

I’m Kafka, I’m an Aussie and I’m one of the team members here at Infinity Plus Two, the developers of Puzzle Quest 3.
My job title is Customer Experience Manager or CX human for short.
TLDR version of my job description: You’ll see me around in the community a lot.

I’ve been working here since 2017, I’m a new comer to Puzzle Quest to be honest!

I’ve been accused of being a hardcore gamer. I play everything from match 3, FPS, RTS, RPGs…all the 3 letter acronyms.

Other things I do in my spare time are: art, playing my bass guitar and piano, reading and hanging out with my dogs.

Favourite Marvel character is Deadpool :unicorn:

I’m looking forward to hanging out with you in the community and getting to know you all :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Hello Puzzle Questers!

I’m Hawx, I’m one of the testers for Puzzle Quest and Gems of War. I’m usually found hunting game bugs or making content for the community along with my other half, the very talented bot developer @Gary

I’m British by birth, although I lived in Australia for a long time and now I’m back in England again. :spider::no_entry_sign:

This is my first Puzzle Quest adventure (although I did play in Early Access and in Testing) so I’m here learning with you all.

My hobbies are motorbike racing, gaming, telling my dog he’s the cutest, watching supernatural/ mythical TV shows and being creative. I also love love love memes.

my favourite Marvel characters are Deadpool and Star-Lord. Not against a bit of Thor and Loki too!

9 Likes

Hello fellow players,

I’m Gary, German, and also one of the testers for Puzzle Quest 3 (unfortunately I never played any of the others before), and a heavy Gems of War player. I’m usually lurking around with my muse, love, and wild queen @Hawx, who inspires me to do Discord bots, graphic guides, and memes :slight_smile:

Apart from my pretty calm life, I’m a rollercoaster addict :roller_coaster:

Looking forward seeing you around :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Greetings Puzzle Questers,

Sibelios here, kingdom lead of Throne of Odin. I’m an American currently residing in Phoenix, Arizona. I work with numbers and my favorite computer program is Excel :smile: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

I’m a long-time match-3 player (and tons of other games beside) and I’ve played all the Puzzle Quest games to date. My favorite will always be Challenge of the Warlords because it was (and still is in many ways!) the perfect mix of gem matching and RPG mechanics.

I’m an avid reader of mysteries as well as a fan of whodunit tv shows. I’m also a big fan of sci-fi favorites like Star Trek, SG-1, and most recently I’m in love with The Expanse.

I love spending time at the dog park and elsewhere with my best friend, Finley, a lovable rat terrier mix who has never seen a cat that he did not want to chase:

10 Likes

Hello everyone,
Veccco,Croatia,DVM,currently recovering from a kidney transplant so have every time of the world.
Tolkien fan,gamer(prefer rpg and one very old game Hidden and dangerous 2).
Proud owner of crazy mini Bull Terrier.

8 Likes

Hello all,

My handle here is Lyrian and I am a very long-time veteran and beta tester for both Gems of War and PQ3.

I’ve played all of the games in the PQ series and have even completed the dreaded Galactrix.

When not shouldering the burdens of modern civilization, I like hiking and playing RPGs. Once upon at time, I was a tabletop DM for multiple gaming systems. But that was another lifetime ago.

I tend to post on the forums here frequent in attempts to be helpful to others. However, sometimes I tend to overthink and overexplain things which can end up being intimidating to others. Also, I may or may not be among the world’s worst abusers of “air quotes” in forum posts. According to Lyranica (the alias in which I refer to my better half), I’m old enough now to be perhaps just a half-step away from telling others to “get off my (virtual) lawn”.

ProTip: Don’t become old. :stuck_out_tongue:

See everyone around on the forums!

8 Likes

Hello all,

My name is Redi. I have played GoW for years but I am new to PQ3.

I enjoy short walks, naps, and caffeine. I have been around on the internet for about 30 years playing various games.

I look forward to playing with you all.

7 Likes

Hello!

I wanna get in on this too. I’m Jeto, your support human :woman_mage:t2:
Getting close to my first year at IP2 :sparkles:

Outside of work, I love playing indie games, doing little personal streams of those indie games, playing my Bard, Belbrix, in Dungeons & Dragons and going out for brunch.

5 Likes

Heya PQ3!

I’m Tresk. I’m from the US, born on the shores of the Great Lake Erie in the great state of Ohio. I love corn and fresh water hahaha. But seriously…

I played OG Puzzle Quest. It was my first real mobile game, way back. Loved it! That experience led me to GoW, which I have enjoyed for years. I never tried the PQ2.

I sing and play guitar, bass guitar, uke, sax, clarinet (It’s a thing! lol), flute (spoiler … nope I suck!) and I dabble on Cojon (nope nope, HIDE!) I will read just about anything someone will write down, but I have special affection for Stephen King.

I am a long time proud Dog-mom. My current babies are Cricket and Murphy. Two gorgeous and also freakishly huge boxers.

No comment on the Marvel thing. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

I’m retired now but my work life was in CS, PR and social media.

Happy launch!

4 Likes

My name is Blaster. I am a long-time expert match-3 player and also one of the testers for Puzzle Quest 3. I also play other games, mainly the MOBA genre, the RPG genre and the strategy genre.

I am an Australian. I was born in Greece before going to Jordan and before living in Australia.

I played all Puzzle Quest games to date before, mostly on Puzzle Quest 2 and completed Adventure Mode with all four classes.

My hobbies are gaming, doing chores, reading books, watching TV, doing design art, and lastly, doing much exercise.

Unfortunately, I do not have any pets.

My favourite Marvel Character is Iron Man. His gadgets, his mark types, they are all spectacular. It was sad for him to sacrifice his life, though. My other favourite is Captain Marvel.

I look forward to meeting all of you on the forums! Happy Launch Day!

4 Likes

Hello, everyone!

1000Faces here, - 1000 Faces because I’m a forever DM and am constantly changing NPC roles, races, accents, etc, to provide my fellow Players with a (hopefully) unique experience.

As my wifes dad would say, I sound like I’m from nowhere. Which makes a lot of sense - Wyoming.

PQ 1 champ, PQ 2 taster, MPQ addict, MTG PQ weekend warrior, PQ3 B+ Player.

Hobbies include low level assembly programming, Skateboarding, Basketball, low level RPG run throughs, darts, but most importantly, raising 4 kids.

Pets: 1 Sister in law, 2 dogs, 3 cats, 4 kids.

Favorite Marvel Character is so hard…Id have to go with Magneto, because he is a good metaphor of the Evil vs Good conflict in every one of us, and Shuma Gorath, because he is a Superman that can actually be beaten, even though he shouldn’t be…

Just decided to join the Forums because Kafka/Kefka is my most hated and loved Villain of all time, and I’d like to post my feelings on a game that has an incredible potential

4 Likes

Hi all,

RubiconX here. Nickname is over 30 years old now. Used to be just Rubicon, but as the Internet got crowded, the name became harder to grab. “Once you cross the Rubicon, there is no way back” :slight_smile:

Born in England, UK. Have travelled the world. Have run I.T. Businesses in the US, with offices in Naples FL, New York, Washington, Seattle and Huntington WV. Once had to fly to US 15 times in a single year. That was a seriously jet-lagged year!

Played all previous PQ versions, and many variants. Been here for a while playing the EA version. Suffered with everyone else due to the useless levels of communication. The game has a lot of potential, but it’s looking more like a short-term cash generator than a long-term addiction at the moment.

I’m an I.T. Consultant. My company recently celebrated 21 years in business. Guess I must be doing something right. Means I have access to a lot of equipment and time. As I’m never sure when the phone will ring, I have a tendancy to play games that can be left mid-play. I also prefer games on my phone or tablet, so when I’m waiting for a client, or software install, I can keep myself occupied :slight_smile:

Main hobby, after I.T., is reading. Currently reading a lot of LitRPG stuff, although I’ll read most subject matter. I much prefer fiction to non-fiction. Also love watching films. For the record, my favourite Marvel character is Deadpool. His humour is so ‘me’!

No pets at the moment. Over last four years my three chocolate labradors all died of various illnesses. They were 16, 12 and 10. Haven’t felt ready to replace them yet. Also had a horse until about 3 years ago, but wasn’t riding as much so gave her to a local riding stable. Now she’s spoilt by all the young kids and she’s loving it!

Wow, that went on longer than expected :wink:

2 Likes

Hello,

I’m Malib. I live in Poland and work as a DevOps (IT stuff).

I love rpgs and logic games. I played Puzzle Quest many times, finished 6 or 7. Played Puzzle Quest 2, in September started PQ3. I was so dissapointed that PQ3 does not have +100 XP from Heroic Effort!!!
I do not use social media and I do not watch tv. I like playing board games with friends and take on sewing as a hobby.

I have a huge fish tank and a corgi dog :smiley:

Nice to meet you!

3 Likes

Hi folks!

I’m Mother_Morgz, the Producer on PQ3.

What’s a Producer?
Nothin’! What’s a Producer with you?

Anyway…

If you’re not familiar with the role, I’m the Time Wizard for the project.

I work with just about everyone who touches PQ3, including the awesome CX buds.

You may not see too much of me, but I’m a lurker and I like to keep up with your feedback. I may also pop up at bigger times like update releases if the folk in CX need an extra set of hands!

Thanks for being awesome!

Here’s a picture of my dog.

6 Likes

My Nickname is HighTyrol,
I live in the United States not Tyrol though. But, one of my first online accounts was for online forum roleplay where we played dukes in the middle ages and I decided to play as the Duke of Tyrol and I have been holding onto the handle since.

I have played the the first two puzzle quest games on PC when I was a kid on Wildtangent. (Which is still a games platform I like.)

I generally don’t like match-3 games. But the puzzle Quest games are the main exception. Since the puzzles seem to have a context that are actually interesting.

I like puzzles in general as well as most types of games where I can think or relax. From board games, to TTRPGs, to roguelikes, to platformers, and even hidden object games.(Those are probably my favorite genre but hardly anyone makes them anymore.)

I actually make video games and board games as a hobby and have been doing that since I was like 10. But, I have made about 20ish games in different mediums. (Mostly small ones.) Although, a large chunk of them have been mostly lost to hard drive failure in the past.

I wish I would have been able to hear about this game earlier to get on the playtesting team. But I only discovered this sequel existed a couple days ago.

I do a decent chunk of playtesting. Although, I have done most of it for RPGs and roguelikes rather than match-3 games.

Regardless, I will be putting up some of the biggest things I notice up on this forum at least.

I haven’t found any full on bugs but I have found a lot of stuff that feel…off.

Hellos!

I’m Bramble and I’m also one of your CX/Support humans

Outside of work I play a variety of games like Bloons Tower Defense or stealth games, although generally I play FPS games such as Overwatch 2, Borderlands 2 & 3.

Nice to meet you all :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You’ll slowly see Bramble more and more around the forums, along with myself and Gman, while they are learning the ropes! :sparkles:

2 Likes

welcome bramble glad to have more support here.

1 Like

Hi my name is Brian i am new here i have been playing pq3 for a year i have two bearded dragons