Legendary upgrade for Eveline's Locket not correct

Based on the report of Khazduli legendary upgrades not giving the correct elemental bonus, I’ve noticed that after I upgrade Eveline’s Locket to Legendary, I only got an upgrade to +4 for the element (dark +4) and for every attribute as well, but not +5 as expected. Please note that this bug is in addition to the other bug I reported in which the Legendary upgrade is not getting the bonus to all color masteries it is supposed to be getting.

1 Like

How can you acquire Eveline’s Locket? Is a reward given before international launch?
Thanks!!!

Hi @Rrildo! Eveline’s Locket is an item that can be purchased on the Steam platform in a special “Founder’s Pack”. However, I have found at least two bugs that reduce the bonuses you’re supposed to get with it (here in this thread and another thread). Even though its bonuses are cool, I can’t recommend buying it until those bugs get fixed. Which is a bummer, because I bought it to support the developers rolling out the game on Steam and because the item sounded cool. Hopefully it will get fixed!

1 Like

Update:

1 Like