[MORE REPORTS PLEASE] Blodfang Breastplate wrongly working passive(not fit description)

Platform, device and operation system
Eg, Android, Samsung Galazy s8, Nougat
Android Redmi 9
What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Blodfang Breastplate rare skill description says that when hit by keller dmg spawn 2 blue gems but actually spawns only 1
If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Each time passive trigers
Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?
Constant when trigered
Steps to make it happen again
Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.
Wear rare Blodfang Breastplate, get hit by melee attack

Could we get some more confirmation of this item no working as intended?

@Salty my Bloodfang Breastplate also only ever creates 1 blue gem. I first assumed that the second gem was just over-writing a gem that was already blue. I’m not 100% sure I can rule that out, yet.

I can say for certain that, after paying close attention to it for the past week, it never once created 2 blue gems.

Mine is the red version, not the yellow shown by the OP, in case that information is helpful.