[NOT A BUG] Crate issues - cannot open with keys

Platform, device and operation system
Eg, Android, Samsung Galazy s8, Nougat

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?

Steps to make it happen again
Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.

Cannot open crates with keys. I have keys, but get a window that pops up stating that all my crate slots are full. I salvaged one to have an opening. It showed the key, but gave the same window. Only way to open is using minions.

1 Like

I’ve noticed this as well however when you can close the game, restart and you will then be able to open the chest again.

My experience has been when I arrive at the chest opening screen with the 4 options (salvage/gems/key/vault) I will choose the salvage option when I have 0 chest slots to see if I want to replace something. After I hit cancel and return to the 4 options chest opening screen, all 4 options, as well as the continue button become ineffective, essentially locking me to the screen. But as I said above, if I close the game and restart, the screen becomes operable again.

Thanks, but I have shut it down and still have the same issue. I have even went as far as shutting my phone down and rebooting it, no change. I even downloaded the emulator on my PC and still have the same issue playing on my PC.

Thus is the Error I get any time I try and uses keys to open.

Ah, that is not a bug, but just a function of the game not letting you open a chest when you potentially might further exceed your limits because something (gear/minions/spells) is currently at cap. Check your gear and make sure that your current inventory is at least one less than your max inventory allowed.

1 Like

Please do what @Sibelios has suggested. If you continue to encounter problems please let us know.