[FIXED IN NEXT UPDATE 0.36] Not opening chest locks game

Platform, device and operation system
Android, Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
When opening a chest as a reward for a battle, if I don’t open it and hit continue, game gets stuck. Won’t let me open, salvage, use gems. Need to close app. Last time I was able to go back in fast enough the game loaded at the end of the battle and showed rewards, at which point I was able to check and continue and it happened the same thing. Closing app and hopping back in a third time I was able to select salvage chest and everything worked as it should.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
See above

Steps to make it happen again
Win a battle. Continue through loot until the chest shows up. Close the screen that pops up and then no options work. Tried this multiple times.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this. Has anyone else experienced this issue? I am unsure if this is a bug or a server connection issue, and further reports would help clarify what the problem is.

Thank you!

Yup. I’ve experienced the same. When pressing continue if all slots are used, then we can’t salvage them and have to restart the game.
Progress is saved and chest is presented again so at least there’s no loss in that.

Yeah it happens probably half the time when you hit continue at the chest screen when slots are full. You then cant select anything and need to restart the game

Just seeing this. I can fourth (?) that. When I click to pass screens and accidentally hit the continue button, it won’t let me hit the salvage button anymore (likely cause I hit continue) but since I usually have all chests slots going it also won’t actually continue.

Maybe the loop back from “continue” to “you can’t, hit salvage instead please” doesn’t work? At least salvage is not available anymore and neither is continue obviously. A restart fixes that as it restarts the final battle scene and the full victory graphics stuff.

1 Like

Thanks everyone who reported this issue.

This should be now resolved in the next updated for 0.36

Jeto - Support Member :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like