Puzzle Quest 3 Officially Launches on Console May 30th!

Hello Adventurers!

The wait is almost over! Puzzle Quest 3 will officially launch on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, and PlayStation®4 on May 30th, 2023 at 5:00 PM PT!

We’re so excited for all of our players to finally experience Puzzle Quest 3 on consoles in less than a week! All of the feedback, updates, changes, and improvements made since our launch on PC Early Access and mobile over the last year have led to this - we want to thank you for helping us get to this moment!

To celebrate our console launch, special rewards will be available to players across all platforms for a limited time! These include a 30-day VIP Pass with extra daily free VIP rewards, a free new set of skins for the original group of heroes, and access to the next Premium Quest Pass (available two weeks after launch) to earn extra rewards for completing ongoing quests.

Thank you for your patience and shared excitement as we count down the days to the console launch. We can’t wait to see you in Etheria!

The Puzzle Quest 3 Team

10 Likes

Looking forward to trying it out.

Okay, but will we be able to sync progress?

Unfortunately no snyc or X-play with Playstation.

@Christar it’s a bit gutting admittedly. If I’m away from home I take my iPad and a Dualshock 4/Dualsense and play it via Remote Play but would prefer to be able to sync progress so I can use the touchscreen controls on the tablet.

Your VIP system sucks. It should be like in Gems of War, where you are rewarded for your investments. Here you have to pay and keep paying. No thanks.

1 Like

+1 for this sentiment.