Quality of Life Adjustments

This is a bad choice @Jeto and i hope you will pass this feedback along. Supposedly these are “Quality of Life” changes. While the QoL of those who havent even played the game or just started will be improved, those who started around launch have had their quality of life experience diminished. These are the very players who embraced the game and provided the gameplay and feedback that likely led to these changes. Why should they be penalized? If the developer can determine who has completed chapter 15 for purposes of sending out shields, certainly they can do the same thing for the extra 5 crystals from each of the followers that have been increased. As @Avenger says and the chart below shows, anyone starting the game now has a direct path to Legendary Adhakus, Northelm, Toragon, and Brie. Anyone that embraced the game at launch and has continually done playthroughs is now subject to RNG which could take months.

I have a number of my kingdom mates in this situation who joined at launch, have really dived into the game and provided great tips and feedback here on the forums and their reward is a progression penalty because they started the game too soon. Please consider fixing this; its the right thing to do.

Also here’s a blast from the past where I proposed the fact that follower crystals for most of the same followers should be changed because of the very reason I suspect they are being changed now (an earlier Auri crystal is the main thing missing in this QoL change). I guess better late than never:

6 Likes