[Reported] Dark Ice converts big blue gems into small purple gems

When dark ice converts big blue gems into purple gems, it should convert big blue gems to big purple gems.

However, currently the converted gems have both the pattern on small purple gems and the big gem symbol (I, II, etc). When the converted gem is matched, it counts as a small gem in terms of mana production.

Other spells that “create gems” does the same thing, which is a visual bug. (tested: cold snap, channel ice, darkness, channel dark, night II bonus all has the same visual bug)

Other spells that “convert gems” converts big gems into big gems (tested: scorching ray, burning hands, flaming skull, legion of doom all convert big gems to big gems correctly).

Hey @Faye

Thank you for reporting this issue. I have logged this visual issue with the development team to get fixed.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

Hi OminousGMan,

Thank you for the response. However, I think this is not only a visual bug. Other spells that “create” gems should turn big gems into small ones, so having a big gem symbol on them are visual bugs. Examples include darkness, channel dark, cold snap, etc.

Dark ice is different, it “converts” blue gems to purple (then create more purple), so if there are less than 7 blue gems on the board originally, they should be converted to purple, big gems to big gems, similar to other spells that convert gems. Converting big blue gems to small purple gems is a real issue instead of just a visual bug.

Thanks,

Faye