[Reported] Poison mana not carrying over to next enemy

Platform, device and operation system
Android, Samsung Galaxy S10, Version 11 update.

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
In any battle as a Paladin - I use the spell Purge on green gems, and then follow up with any other damaging spell, the opponent is defeated and the next one approaches. I expect that, like every other gem type, the mana and damage will be transferred to the new opponent & my character. What happens is that the green mana is lost in the void and the damage that goes with it.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Happens every time I use Purge on green, then defeat the opponent with a following spell.

Steps to make it happen again
I can recreate it at will via described above.

Hello! :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting this. I’ve tested this and I wasn’t able reproduce this issue as the elemental damage would effect the new opponent when I resolved my turn.

Could you please let me know what your spell load out is when noticing this issue ?

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

The 2 spells that I know it to be happening with is Purge, and Poison Spray. To recreate the issue, Fill the green mana, cast Purge on green gems, then cast Poison Spray. I tried Purge on a variety of other mana colors and associated spells without issue.

Hey @Furstenberg

Thank you very much from providing those extra details! I was able to reproduce this issue and it’s not the intended behavior. I will send this through to the Dev Team to get corrected.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human

1 Like