[Reported] Season 1.2 chapter 2 story is bugged

Basically, its copy+paste of the chapter 1 dialogues from start to finish. Chapter 2 starts right aftet events of 1.1 season and ends where chapter 1 ended.
Here’s an example, not really a spoiler, a picture of chapter 2 part 7 dialogue

1 Like

Yup! Same here! Chapter 1 story, but so far I think I’m getting enemies from Chapter 2 (for example, the Incubus)

Same here.
Please fix this before hard mode activated, so we have chance to read it.
Not every ppl can do elite, yea.

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for reporting that the story text is incorrect! I have reported this to the Development Team to get that corrected!

Thanks again :slight_smile:

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

@OminousGMan So, I already “completed” this chapter, but missed all the story. Will we be able to redo the chapter so we can get the story?

Hello? Is this fixed? You would think your newest content everyone would be playing would be fixed straight away. Hellllooooo?

2 Likes

Ditto!!! Can we please get this fixed?

:slightly_frowning_face:

:frowning_face:

Hey everyone!

Apologies for not having an update sooner on this issue. A fix has gone out for the story issue in Season 1.2. So if you haven’t started or finished the story you’ll be able to see these changes now.

We will be creating a blog post today that will have a PDF containing the script for Season 1.2’s Story that can be downloaded and read so no one will miss out.

When Broken Tree becomes available in the Seasonal Archive, you’ll be able to play through the story again there.

I’m very sorry for this issue and appreciate your patience while working on a solution.

OminousGMan - Support Human :male_detective:

2 Likes

Hi all, we’ve posted the Broken Tree chapter 2 script on our blog.

Here is the link to the post here on the forum for it:
https://community.puzzlequest3.com/t/broken-tree-chapter-2-story-script/

Here is a direct link to the blog post:

2 Likes