[Resolved?] Game Crashes When Playing Main Storyline

Platform, device version and operating system: PS5

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Expecting to play all 15 chapters of the main storyline however the game is crashing.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
When I click on continue or conversation at Chapter 5: The Council of Scales Part 3: The Prophecy (as per attached pic) the game crashes.

Steps to make it happen again
Play the main storyline and when you get to Chapter 5: The Council of Scales Part 3: The Prophecy and click on continue the game crashes.

I have no problems playing other parts of PQ3 or using my other hero’s so the issue seems to be with the main storyline at chapter 5 part 3.

This is very frustrating and hope this is fixed ASAP.

Reporting this to the team, in the meantime while I wait for some information from them can you install PQ3 on your console and clear your console cache :sparkles:

Also, when did this most recently happen? So the team can check if there is any errors on your account.

Hi @Jeto

I just deleted the game and then cleared the cache in safe mode the re-installed PQ3. It now seems to be working fine and I can proceed with playing the main storyline.

This started happening yesterday around 6pm Melbourne time.

That’s good to hear for now - if you experience this same issue in the story where it crashed before loading in, reinstall again and just jump back in here and shout out.

1 Like

Thanks @Jeto

Appreciate the quick reply :blush:

1 Like