I wanted to give you guys a breakdown on how Minion stats work, along with a list of all the Minion stats.
There are three stats Minions have in the game. These all affect how they act when opening Chests.
Might: Minions have to rest (for a duration double the chest opening duration) after they open a chest, during which they can’t be used to open chests. Each 1 point in Might reduces recovery time by 0.2%. For example, 200 points in Might means it takes 40% less time for the Minion to be used again after it opens a chest.
Speed: It takes a certain duration to open a chest, 12 hours by default for Ruby chests for example. Each 1 point in Speed reduces this duration by 0.2%. For example, 200 points in Speed means it takes 40% less time to open a chest.
Cunning: When opening a Chest with a minion, there is a chance to receive a bonus Key of that chest’s rarity. Each 1 point in Cunning increases this chance by 0.2%. For example, 200 points in Cunning means there is a 40% chance to receive a key when opening, allowing you to open another chest for free.
Minions also give a bonus to Power and Vitality in PvP but this is purely based on the Minion’s level. Minions also determine the spell used in PvP Defense but this doesn’t matter because there’s no reward for winning on Defense in PvP.
Below is a table listing every Minion, along with their stats at the maximum level.
Some analysis and trivia regarding this list:
- No Minion is perfectly balanced; each has a primary and sometimes a secondary stat they lean heavily into.
- The top three Minions for Might are Trolletini (200), Ogrett (180), and Doomkin (160).
- Trolletini takes only 28 hours 48 minutes to recover from opening a Diamond chest at Mythic level 50 compared to the default 48 hours (but has to take 21 hours and 36 minutes to open it).
- Black Dragonette (150) and Red Dragonette (150) have slightly lower Might but great Cunning and Speed for high-Might Minions.
- The top three Minions for Speed are Zapling (200), Flameling (180), and Tentacula (160).
- Zapling takes 14 hours and 24 minutes to open a Diamond Chest at Mythic level 50 (but has to wait 43 hours 12 minutes to recover from it).
- Blue Dragonette (150) and Gold Dragonette (150) have slightly lower Speed but great Cunning and Might for high-Speed Minions.
- The top three Minions for Cunning are Pussbag (200), Snack Rat (180), and Octoghoul (160).
- Pussbag has a 40% bonus key chance at Mythic level 50, but takes 21 hours and 36 minutes to open it and has to wait 43 hours 12 minutes to recover from it.
- Green Dragonette (150) has slightly lower Cunning but great Might and Speed for a high-Cunning Minion.
- Almost all of the Minions have stat totals which sum to 300; the exception is the five Dragonettes, which have about 375 stats total. This makes them great all-rounders but none of them have the maximum possible stats.
- Since Minion stats increase in a linear manner, the Minions with high Cunning at level 50 will also have high Cunning at level 1.
- The exception to this is Octoghoul, which has high starting Cunning but increases more slowly over time.