A Shorter Season

Hi Adventurers,

Season 1.3: Into the Dreamhold will be a little shorter than our previous Seasons, so we will be making some small adjustments and sending an additional 2 weeks of Seasonal Currency to all players who purchase a Season Pass. We’ve included all the details below.

Click here for details for Season Pass Holders

Players who purchase a Season Pass will be receiving 505 Fae Nectar (The Dreamhold Seasonal Currency). This is equivalent to what you could earn if the Season ran for roughly 2 weeks longer.

• You will receive the 505 Fae Nectar in your game mail when you purchase the Season Pass
  • You will receive this regardless of whether you buy a Platinum or Gold Pass
  • You will only get it once (i.e. You don’t get a second mail-out if you upgrade from Gold to Platinum)
Click here for details for every Adventurer

Goal Changes for Season 1.3 Into The Dreamhold

Season battle goal changes:

• Unchanged 10
  • 20 → 15
  • 40 → 30
  • 60 → 45
  • 80 → 60
  • 100 → 80
  • 125 → 95
  • 150 → 110

Follower level goal changes:

• 10 → 5
  • 20 → 15
  • 30 → 25
  • 40 → 35
  • 50 → 45

Own Rare Gear goal changes

• 3 → 2
  • 6 → 5

Own Legendary Gear

• 2 → 1
  • NEW 2
  • 5 → 4

Own Mythic Gear

• Unchanged Own 1
  • REMOVED Own 3

Own Legendary Minions

• NEW Own 2

Own Mythic Minions

• REMOVED Own 2

Own Legendary Spells

• NEW Own 2

Own Mythic Spells

• REMOVED Own 2

We can’t wait to see you all in The Dreamhold soon!

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed information

Can you please clarify, the pass costs (Gold and Platinum) - The same cost or reduced cost?

The Season Passes will be the same price as usual, the only change is that we’ll be sending the additional Seasonal Currency to Pass holders.

1 Like

@Kafka
In addition to having less time to get enough resources, there’s also less time to hit the season goals, which means less opportunity to get the extra resources needed to try for the Season-specific legendary item, Oberon’s Keybelt.

In season 1.1 and 1.2, it took me 40 ultimate caches and 25 ultimate caches (respectively) to get the season legendary item. This season, I’ve already tried 25 ultimate caches and did not get the item; however, I don’t think I’ll be able to get enough resources to try 40 times, even after getting the special bonus resources.

I definitely appreciate the additional 505 Fae Nectar that was given. Any chance we could get more to account for the fact that there’s less opportunity to hit the season goals? Without the extra two weeks to buy weekly season-specific relics, we’re not able to get the legendary and mythic items needed to hit the legendary and mythic goals… Which means we don’t have as much Fae Nectar to try for Oberon’s Keybelt.

1 Like

Sorry, but I do not agree that the 505 is an adequate compensation for the shortage of the season.

1. With the introduction of Resh we additionally needed 150 fae flowers per week which is 900 for 6 weeks. Means much more needed in this season while season goal rewards are still same.
  2. At season 1.1 and 1.2 we could get 9 t4 and t3-relics. This allows us to upgrade 3 times legendary and 2 times mythic. But at this season only 2 times legendary and one times mythic is possible. Yes, there are also the possibilities to find some relics in caches. But there are not enough fae flowers to open the needed quantity of caches.
    So why this season cannot run longer?
    Or there is another system to get the needed relics by buying directly?
    People who are spending money for a platinum pass are aiming for the interesting new gear and spells. But for gear it only makes sense if we can get relics to upgrade all 6 different gear items for at least 1 color (green for dreamhold) or 2 (red and dark for Flametree and Khazduli) within a realistic time.
    Actually season time is too short. But with the actual implemented system it is nearly impossible to upgrade the rest of seasonal gear, spell and minions afterwards.
2 Likes

@Egara Couldn’t have said it better than myself! I got the platinum pass because I’m interested in the new gear. But after playing the season to the max, I don’t have enough opportunity to get the new legendary gear.