Adventure Mode Play Through, "Adventure Calling" hardest difficulty!

I am currently making a series on the adventure mode, doing them in daily playthroughs. Obviously because of waiting for energy I thought maybe it might be a good way to break it down; day 1, day 2 etc.

I hope someone finds this useful or entertaining. I am sorry that I am not a big time streamer and my production quality is low atm, I am still trying to learn.

Thank you for watching though and thank you to Mythos for the encouragement

Here is Day 1!
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for this - really helpful for me to see what the Adventure mode is all about + knowing how tough the highest level is was insightful too!
Good luck with the rest of the video series

1 Like

Awesome thank you for the insight into what you got out of it. That will help me get better for sure :slight_smile:

Puzzle Quest 3 fans hello! Today I am continuing a series on the first offering in the “Adventure Mode” the latest content drop for PQ 3 that we got yesterday in Patch 1.4.5. The first event is called “Adventure Calling” it runs for 5 days. This is Day 2! I died 4 times lol :slight_smile: I will be filming one video per day for each day of the event. I have to wait on energy to respawn each day so that’s why I am breaking it up into days. I am starting the first event on the hardest difficulty level, wish me luck!

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experience of the new Adventure Mode with us!

I’m curious to see if you can finish the Adventure on this difficulty. :grin:

1 Like

It is getting tough I am not gonna lie! I am starting to think I may not be able too :slight_smile:

Here we go day 3! I only died 4 times lol, Maybe 5 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Alrighty folks here we go, Day 4 the final day for this adventure in my playthrough!

Will I survive???

(I only died twice this time thanks to some great advice on my playstyle from Lyrian Thank you for your advice :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

Thanks for putting this together, really helpful to have be able to see how the paths work & what rewards to expect

2 Likes

Thanks for watching it and the encouragement and interaction I appreciate that :slight_smile:

Awesome you made it through! :smile:

Will you make a recording of the next adventure Gong’s Sushi Surprise as well?

I would like to watch more. For me it’s always interesting to see how people play the game and what they think of new content.

1 Like

I sure will and thank you for asking. :grin::+1:

1 Like

Here is the link to the next installment! :slight_smile:

1 Like