Puzzle Quest 3 Adventure Mode To Your Doom Ultimate Difficulty

Puzzle Quest 3 Adventure Mode To Your Doom Ultimate Difficulty has released tonight folks! Join me as I start this energy gated adventure, probably will take 3 days if I try to see it all.

Thank you for joining me in this series and thanks for sticking with me. I am kinda loopy tonight on meds still trying to recover, sorry for the spacey game play tonight!!

4 Likes

Day two, man only 3 energy per day goes so fast! Not sure I like that because it feels like it is over as soon as I start :frowning:

3 Likes

Grats on the 50 Weapon! :tada:

Kudos is due for catching the merchant trap by reading the movement lines on the Adventure map. It’s bait, as the good merchant is the one on the right.

2 Likes

Thank you Jedi Master Lyrian! :slight_smile:

Puzzle Quest 3’s latest adventure mode “To Your Doom” is being played today on day 3 of the energy meter. Tonight I uncover the location of the elusive glyph!

Be sure and watch it with me and thank you for hanging out with me.

3 Likes

here is day 4 the final leg of the adventure! Join me tonight to see what the pensive darkhunter has to say about his adventure! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

On the 3:03 mark you could’ve made a stun if you matched the yellow gems in the second column first, then the green ones on the fourth row starting from the left.

1 Like