[ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS ISSUE?] Dungeon Mark Redemtion bug

Platform, device and operation system
Android, Samsung Galazy NOTE 10 5G, Nougat

**After clearing some dungeons with a party I went to redeem the dungeon mark cards for a chest. The game showed I had enough to purchase I selected purchase then a pop up said you do not have enough to purchase. The game freezes and I have to shut it down and restart. Additionally, when I go back in several of my previous dungeon mark cards are missing or game completely **

How often does this happen? It happens everytime I go from the party to the shop and attempt to purchase the chests. So far it has happened to me twice. The second time I snagged a screenshot.
When did it begin happening? The first time I attempted to purchase one after running the dungeon with a party

*Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? So far consistently. Does it only happen in specific circumstances? Yes, it only happens if I have obtained dungeon mark cards and then go directly to the shop, if I exit the game and come back in I do not have this problem. *

Steps to make it happen again
Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house. Run the dungeon with a party, after obtaining an adequate amount of dungeon mark cards immediately head to the shop and select a chest to purchase, this is when I get the insuffient purchase materials and the game freezes, once you get back in after abruptly owing the game all of the last dungeon mark cards you had are gone. I just tried to add the screenshot but it said Iā€™m not allowed to add media in to this.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this.

Is anyone else encountering this issue?

Yes my husband also plays and this happened to him too. Do you need any of his player info?