[REPORTED] Game still freezing after kills

Platform, device and operation system
Eg, Android, Samsung Galazy s8, Nougat Samsung not 10+

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened kill the enemy and move to next. Instead game just continues to not load next fight.
If you are on a console device please feel free to take a photo using another device. Where possible, a video helps us best. Try uploading it to Youtube privately. Video link below

**How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?**happens about twice a week so far. This time is happened in the event dungeon wasting my token.

Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances? Happened everywhere, storyline, dungeon and pvp.

Steps to make it happen again wouldn’t even know how.

Please detail the steps taken to trigger this bug. The more detailed the breakdown, the easier it is for us to test in-house.

I’ve had the same thing happen, both at the end of a kill like you, also at the end of the reward screen.

1 Like

How about this issue? I realize it isn’t getting as many comments but I can assure you that in game chat (which none of you ever visit), it is a pretty common occurrence.

1 Like

Sorry I missed updating this status, I had reported this!

@Cthunder was there any message at the end after the battle? Or did it stay perpetually on this battle screen.

Getting a mix of Dungeon issues, just trying to clarify which may be related and which are separate issues.

It just never moved on. I had originally waited about 5 minutes before recording the video. I ended up closing out the game losing tokens. I can assume a lot of players don’t want to make certain purchases in game only for it to be a waste because of such problems.