[REPORTED] Game freezes after killing an enemy

Platform, device and operation system
Redmi note 8 pro, Android 10

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OCgnEm9ISk22vWEbT4pu2Wz-52itV_kI/view?usp=drivesdk
The game freezes during combat after killing an enemy. After the forced closure, the game returns to the same battle, but a part of my health and mana is deducted from me, and the enemy restores health and armor.
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?
This bug occurs in almost every battle. The more enemies there are in a battle, the higher the likelihood of this bug appearing. Because of this, it is impossible to go through the dungeons and the final battle of the chapter.
The bug has appeared since March 26th.
The bug appears in battles in all game modes.

Platform, device and operation system
Pixel 2, Android 11

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened

I was expecting to be able to play every battle until its completion.

But what is happening is I am experiencing exactly the same as the OP.
The game freezes during combat after killing an enemy.
After the forced closure, the game returns to the same battle, but a part of my health and mana is deducted from me, and the enemy restores some health and armor.

After reinstalling the game, it returns to same point in the battle.

The video from the OP is perfect for showing the issues.

Steps Taken Trying to Solve the Problem

Tried partial and full downloads.
Partial download lets you go a bit further when fighting multiple enemies.

While game is frozen, I can retreat from the battle if I use the phone back button. It will go back to the “start battle” screen, but it will still be frozen.
I have to force stop or reinstall the get the control back, but I will still have the same problem.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Is this a once-off issue or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen in specific circumstances?

This bug occurs in almost every battle. The more enemies there are in a battle, the higher the likelihood of this bug appearing. Because of this, it is impossible to go through the dungeons and the final battle of the chapter, but any multi enemy battle will have this problem, even skirmishes.
The bug has appeared since March 26th, but has gotten worse as the game progressed.
The bug appears in battles in all game modes, even on a single opponent battle (less often.)

Sometimes the board will disappear when the game returns after a forced stop, or I will receive error messages.

Steps to reproduce the issue:
Playing the game is enough. It will happen on single PvP battles, it will happen on Skirmishes, it will happen on story mode.

I have only one hero, level 18, Paladin, playing chapter 4.

From Support, Known Issues:

https://puzzlequest3.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001957055-All-Known-Issues-Puzzle-Quest-3

I was trying to get the last episode in chapter 4 done.

In almost all battles, the game froze. I did force close and re-opened it.
All times I lost armor, life and mana.

First Opponent:

Second Opponent:

Third Opponent, I had no problem with the game freezing.

Four Opponent:

The reason for this bug turned out to be a glove Warlord’s Armguards.

He took off his gloves and calmly walked through the dungeon without freezing.

2 Likes

YES!!!

Thank you @Sergey88!

I replaced my hero’s “Warlord’s Armguards” with a different pair of gloves (Runic Writsbands in my case) and now it is working fine, @Salty

All these devices it happens on samsung galaxy note 20 ultra, Samsung galaxy note 10, Samsung galaxy book with windows 10 and using bluestacks

I have freezing issues as well and very often and In different situations. On 1 hour gameplay fresh start I had 3 freeze on battles at start, during and at the end of battle. Freeze during
Eveline quests, freeze when I check Tavern.
And I mean continuously gameplay no screen off or sleep or close game and start again. So around 5,6 freezes in an hour are a lot
I hope they fix this issue is very annoying.

Seeing this often…
name code: MCHERO_NPLB
v0.35.995

Android (v9)
Samsung J3

After killing an enemy the game does not freeze, (animations continue, I can retreat, etc…) but the next enemy does not appear.

I’ve missed out on a lot of loot and xp :frowning:

Enjoy the game. Thank you

(I’m not using the equipment that people think causes the bug)