Platform, device and operation system
Android 11, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
Expected: Resource collection to proceed as normal.
Actual: The Wallet UI visually glitches when a player manually collects individual resource pools too quickly.
How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This issue always occurs and is unintentionally a consequence of Brie and Adhakus’s portaits being too close to each other.
Steps to make it happen again
- Have both Brie and Adhakus ready for resource collection.
- Click/tap on either follower. (Does not matter which one.)
- Click/tap on Collect to collect that follower’s resource.
- The game will begin playing a visual animation to show that collected resource being added to the player’s wallet.
- While the animation is playing, click/tap on the follower not chosen in Step 1.
- While the animation is still playing, click/tap on the follower not chosen’s Collect button to collect their resource type.
- IF the Collect button is clicked/tapped while the animation from the first resource collection is still playing, the Wallet UI will glitch out.
Side Note: The greater the number of resources that are collected from the first follower, the greater the amount of time the player has to trigger the wallet UI glitch.
- If the player taps Collect All for both resource types, the glitch does not occur because the game processes both collections at once.
- If the player taps Collect All when there are at least three resource types to be collected, the game uses a treasure chest opening sequence to avoid this issue from occuring.