[REPORTED] Bug: True Damage Glitches UI (Visual Issue Only)

Platform, device and operation system
Android 11, Samsung Note 20 Ultra

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
There is an unexpected, irregular interaction with weapons that apply true damage. The equipped weapon is a Night Bow (Rare rarity, dark elemental). Enemies occasionally appear after using the weapon for awhile that show with no health/armor/resistance, as pictured below.

This appears to be a visual-only glitch. Mechanically, behind the UI, the game appears to be functioning normally. Note the health/armor/resistance bubble on the enemy lineup UI on the top right of the screen.

When attacking this enemy, the UI momentarily corrects and then immediately reverts back to “zero” again visually. The actual correct health/armor/resistance after the attack is being kept by the game.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This is an irregular occurrence, which began only after equipping and using the weapon.

Steps to make it happen again

1. Equip a Rare (or higher rarity) Night Bow that features true damage as a special effect.

2. Attack enemies until the glitch occurs.

I am suspicious that the issue is being caused by the interaction of the true damage effect on the weapon. As the true damage component of the weapon is a special effect on the weapon, the true damage component of the weapon is applied after the weapon’s normal damage has been processed (the true damage application occurs after a slight visual pause after the weapon’s elemental chip damage has been applied).

EDIT: After additional testing, the issue appears to be linked somehow to using active skills while wielding the bow. The bug can occur mid-match. Sometimes, the enemy health/armor/resistance UI corrects itself on the next damage update to it, sometimes it does not.

Was checking to see if anyone else had a similar problem. Will add my experience to this thread.

[I wasn’t allowed to upload the screenshots I took. Probably low forum experience…]

This was during Toragon’s lv.3 side quest using a lv.1 Elven Bow.

As OP reported, the visual effect is random. In my case it gave the illusion the enemy is regenerating their stats after being ‘one-shot’.

I’m presuming that since this issue has not yet been fixed, that the issue requires a client update to fix and is waiting on 0.35 to release.