Platform, device and operation system
Android 11, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- In 0.38, when the camera changes perspective to the “Dragon” perspective, the glowing light effect for Barrier does not re-align with the player, leading to an out-of-body experience.
- Armor Upgrade Flash Offer has a Typo
“your” instead of “you”
- Daily Mark Deals Have Incorrect Headers
Should read “Today Only” instead of “Daily”
As the Mark Shop offer changes daily, the header should reflect that these offers are only valid for the current game day.
- Dungeon Loot Tickets Still Refer to Outdated Empowered Dungeon Rewards.
Outdated language present on Dungeon Loot Ticket description.
- Etherian Credit Card System Discovered.
I discovered a missing range check validation error yesterday, resulting in the screenshot I posted over in the cool screenshot thread. I was able to convince the game to allow me to use resources I did not have to generate this issue, resulting in the following screenshot.
Negative Glyph counts should not be possible.
Steps to make it happen again
Always occurs in any Event where a Dragon is the dungeon boss (such as the event that just ended today).
Going to PM details of this issue, as you may or may not want to adjust my account regarding the negative Glyph issue. Only invoked this Glyph “debt” once, as the logic needed to duplicate the issue is straightfoward and did not warrant further testing.