[REPORTED] 0.38 Errata and Bugs

Platform, device and operation system
Android 11, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra

Issues

1. In 0.38, when the camera changes perspective to the “Dragon” perspective, the glowing light effect for Barrier does not re-align with the player, leading to an out-of-body experience.

1. Armor Upgrade Flash Offer has a Typo

“your” instead of “you”

1. Daily Mark Deals Have Incorrect Headers

Should read “Today Only” instead of “Daily”

As the Mark Shop offer changes daily, the header should reflect that these offers are only valid for the current game day.

1. Dungeon Loot Tickets Still Refer to Outdated Empowered Dungeon Rewards.

Outdated language present on Dungeon Loot Ticket description.

1. Etherian Credit Card System Discovered.

I discovered a missing range check validation error yesterday, resulting in the screenshot I posted over in the cool screenshot thread. I was able to convince the game to allow me to use resources I did not have to generate this issue, resulting in the following screenshot.

Negative Glyph counts should not be possible.

Steps to make it happen again

1. Always occurs in any Event where a Dragon is the dungeon boss (such as the event that just ended today).

2. Typo

3. Typo

4. Typo

5. Going to PM details of this issue, as you may or may not want to adjust my account regarding the negative Glyph issue. Only invoked this Glyph “debt” once, as the logic needed to duplicate the issue is straightfoward and did not warrant further testing.

Hello @Lyrian

Thank you for grouping these together, I shall pass them all long to the team!

As glorious as your Shaman looks, definitely shouldn’t be glowing with the rays of 1000 suns!

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like

Hi @Jeto ,

Your account was not accepting PMs, so I sent the PM regarding how I caused the Glyph issue to Kafka’s account for review.

Could you submit it as a ticket?
Then we have all your information in one place and myself or Gman can view it easier.

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

Sure, I can do that now. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ticket #108024 has been posted for review, @Jeto .

1 Like

I’d love to hear the outcome there, I am on negative 2…

My ticket has been resolved overnight.

Write a support ticket about the negative 2 Glyphs and provide a brief explanation on you obtained negative Glyphs counts. Attach a screenshot of your Wallet showing a negative Glyph account in-game.

Then, come back here and ping Jeto with your ticket number for resolution.

Ticket #108060 @Jeto

Hope that helps.