[NEED MORE INFO] Health bar wonky

Platform, device and operation system
Android, PC (Bluestacks)

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened

When attacking an opponent, a health bar shows. WHen hitting the opponent, this should go down.

Sometimes, the health bar drops to 0 after the first hit. When the opponent is hit again, the healthbar zips up the presumably the right level, gets reduced by seemingly the right amount of damage and goes back to zero. This seems to be a visual issue - the opponent dies after the right amount of damage. It just makes it hard to see where the opponent is at.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This does not happen consistently. I have not been able to figure out whether anything triggers this. TIme of play sometimes “triggers” it but then a restart or switch to another OS does not fix this.

Steps to make it happen again
Play

are you using a bow when this occurs?

What @Sibelios said. It’s a visual issue that occurs when using the Elven Bow at Rare rarity of higher.

No bow, and I mentioned that it is visual only.

1 Like

Ok, then what weapon (and what rarity is it) are you using? Perhaps this issue affects more than just the bow.

When I wrote the post it was happening quite regularly so I figured I would priced screenshots later and/or y’all would.

Since then I have drastically reduced play time and the issue has not reappeared. Now, I know it happened before I got a bow because for the longest time I did not have one. But since the bug has not reappeared I sadly cannot at this time giveore specifics.