Cross Platform Posting? Too hard?

In the past cross platform posting was a thing. Salty would post on other social media. How come this is not a thing anymore? Post on forums, Instagram and where ever you normally make posts. I stumbled upon this randomly after the fact. Also make a post in announcement channel of other platforms beside the forums that PQ3 uses to post content on.

Was this posted on the boards from I can tell no it wasn’t. Why not? Copy pasta bam done. Unless someone actively stalks your Instagram nobody knows.

Wonder why number of views are low. Sure some of might be high but pretty sure after the content or so forth has passed. Please cross post it’s the smart thing to do and only make sense and it’s easy to do.

Examples: Doing it good and cross post

Another good cross post

I didn’t go through every post and see what was cross posted and what was not. But were not cross posted.

In the end I just want information easily available for the masses. Currently you can see people post on the forums in number way higher than Instagram.

2 Likes
Who knew PQ3 posted on social platforms?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Yes but rarely checked it but cross posting to forums or social media would of helped

0 voters

Pie chat because closet to cookie shape.

I love that your chipping in and so forth but this would be super helpful to spread the PQ3 love around. @OminousGMan @Jeto @Kafka (I’m not sure if it can be post similar to how Nimhain preload the monday posts for GOW and then could have it post to forums or not. If that could be done for one platform to another? :thinking: :cookie: ( :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: )

This is really great documentation of what we all know to be true, which is that the CX effort across the board in PQ3 is been insufficient, and I would argue a complete failure. The total withdrawal of engagement from this forum of any type other than bug fixes and mealy-mouthed statements of “we’ve passed this on” is maddening.

There is nothing encouraging going on in terms in-game engagement, forum engagement, developer insights, etc. etc. It’s no wonder this game is failing to catch on. Players from other games come here and see a barren landscape of frustration and desperation from players.

Fingers crossed it improves, but honestly my fingers are arthritic at this point from all the previous crossing.

5 Likes