Dungeon Tickets

Platform, device and operation system
GalaxyA10e

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
I used a dungeon loot ticket with empowered on in dungeon I Dragonguard Depths on difficulty III. After the loot screen it returned me to a screen where it said I still had 1/1 Dungeon tickets, though I suspected I had not as this happened once before on a difficulty I dungeon and when I tried to click on the button again there I was unable. I did not try to click on the ticket again assuming like before it would be inoperable. Exiting the screen did not crash anything both times and allowed for Dungeon Ticket refresh upon reentry to Dungeon selection screen.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Everytime I have used a dungeon loot ticket since I started about two weeks ago.

Steps to make it happen again
Probably just use a dungeon loot ticket on an x difficultly dungeon. I was using a level 50 assassin and was attempting to test if beating a higher difficulty dungeon unlocks ones at lesser difficulty or if not that then lower chronological order within the act. Both of these are not true (don’t know if that is working as intended). Also it proved impossible to do a higher difficulty of the same dungeon without unlocking it by beating its predecessors, but by higher and lower I meant does beating dungeon 1 at difficulty 3 give you access to a loot ticket for say dungeon 10 difficulty 2. I only spot checked so there is that as well.

1 Like

I can confirm this issue with 100% reliability.

This issue is visual-only.

• When using dungeon loot tickets, the counter on the “Loot” button does not update when a dungeon loot ticket is consumed.

• The ticket, however, is correctly subtracted from the player’s inventory when consumed.

• Refreshing the dungeon select screen through closing the window and re-opening it manually updates the ticket counter on the “Loot” button.

1 Like