Evelin crystals

Before the latest changes, you could buy 2 evelin crystals for 600 diamonds every day.For one t4 relic you need 2 Evelin crystals, and another one to select the relic.
I wish the developers calculate how long it takes to upgrade all equipment to max level with this percentage drop rate for Evelin crystals.
Devs made something that was very difficult almost impossible.With all the good changes I think this is a huge step backwards for all players.

Personally, I’ve lost all enthusiasm and I’m seriously thinking about leaving this game and as an early access veteran I’m really sorry that one decision ruins the whole strategy of the game.

6 Likes

I think this is a really good change, eveline is not the only crystal people need, so rotating them is a good change,

2 Likes

Getting rotating crystals is a good addition for sure, but it being in exchange of the eveline crystals is a blow for those that need them. I know for sure that I have spent more Eveline crystals than any other, specially since the gear rework. I went from around 50 crystals to just the couple I have right now, and still need dozens to get all the T4 relics I need to fully hone my pieces. Personally I prefer to farm them instead of buying them with gems, but I believe that having that offer was really important.

The issue here is that the rotating crystal change hasn’t been a straight addition/improvement, but a nice new resource offer coupled with the upsetting removal of a nice old resource offer. These kind of changes are tricky because they benefit some players but they hurt others. I believe that Eveline being one of the most important followers and T4 relics being so needed for the honing and refining quality, it would be great to be able to have both offers, one always fixed for eveline (even if it is just 1 crystal) and then the rotating followers.

2 Likes

Agreed; there’s no reason it couldn’t be Eveline + 2 other followers each day.

2 Likes

Taf420 I have absolutely nothing against all crystals, each player has his own goal, but for honing one artifact you need 24 t4 relics, a little math and you will see how long it takes to progress

2 Likes

The developers know exactly what they’re doing when it comes to cost.

I have never used Evelyn even though she is the only follower I have to 50.

Seeing other follower crystal’s in the shop was a breath of fresh air.

1 Like

Indeed, but they have to be careful to keep the delicate balance, make things too hard and players will stop playing. It is nice when we get truly “free” improvements instead of giving only as much as taking.

She isn’t very useful at the beginning, but she becomes a key follower when you reach end game and tons of T4 relics are needed.

3 Likes

Boosting Higure on this one.

I’m of the mindset that the situation is one of those “give with one hand and take away with the other” situations. I think the devs wanted to greatly slowdown advancement at the endgame and used this opportunity to provide additional follower crystals for the masses at the expense of Eveline crystals.

One of these crystal stashes is not like the others…

As you note, Eveline crystals can be farmed well enough at the endgame, but for others increased Eveline crystal scarcity might be an issue.

Fully expect the return of Eveline crystal flash offers soon enough as a regular rotating flash offer to assist players with the newfound scarcity of her crystal in the new shop rotation.

2 Likes

I hear ya.

There were calls for other ways for follower crystals to be available and it’s happened.

Is this a temporary store change or permanent?

Today (Friday night/Saturday) drops there was no crystal offers in the shop. Instead of skipping a day, why not just make today the day that we have 3 Eveline crystals in the shop? That way we keep the rotation, but people who need the extra Eveline crystals have those available as well.

3 Likes

For a player at 45 - 48 for each follower besides Eveline, it looks the opposite. We only have a lot of Eveline

What i was talking about is right now heppen to me last week,with lot of grind only one Evelin crystal.
No way to upgrade gear like that.

2 Likes

I can’t upgrade most of my followers past 45 because it will take a very long time to get the crystals.

Which limits how much I can now craft/refine.

There will be more ways to get the crystals I’m sure…but in the meantime, for myself, it’s the only stockpile of crystals I have.

One of the worst decisions they ve ever made. It could take months just to hone one level. They just completely ruined the game A lot of people don’t understand what they 've done yet , because they have a few crystals left. This is unplayable now.
Once again , instead of adding new challenges, tougher enemies, new dragons etc they just remove something that worked, and make it harder to get.
That’s not what we meant when we asked for harder challenges and you know it. Laziest devs ever, trying to squeeze as much money as they can without adding anything new
But don’t worry guys , you can buy the crystals pack with money .
I 'm a day 1 player and regret all the money i spent on this game
I’m definitely out

I’m sorry that none of the developers commented anything, I don’t even know if they read it

1 Like

They read it, they’re just off on the weekend.

1 Like

I hope they really made it difficult to progress

They are just off on the weekend but this thread was created 2 weeks ago and no offical response.

@Jeto what do you and the devs have to say about this situation?

1 Like

hey!

I’ve definitely read through this and the feedback has been passed onto the team, I currently don’t have any further information at this stage about additional changes to the shop. As always, if I get any info, I’ll update here

3 Likes

thx,please try to calculate time in play to hone gear