[FIXED IN NEXT UPDATE V.36] Mana accumulated on first turn match not reporting available to cast spells

I’ve just inflicted this into myself without warning. How long until this gets fixed? It makes my Necromancer practically unplayable for the next few weeks

Hey friends,

We believe this should be resolved in 0.35.1

Jeto - Support Team Human :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like

Just a heads up that the thread header says 36.1

Ah yes, it was my initial mistake in my post! My bad :woman_facepalming:t2: we are IN .35.9

.36.1 in the heading is correct

3 Likes

Is this fixed or not fixed?

Still not sure if this is fixed or not. The Ulti bug is still in existence and I’m curious whether I should start a new bug report for it alone.

Hey adventurers,

Was just awaiting to hear back from the team.

As your Ultimate Spell doesn’t have it’s own Element, it collects Mana from all Gem matches, it is intended that your starting Mana bonus is not applied to ultimate spells.

Do you have any suggestions or feedback on how this could be displayed better in game?
I can pass on the feedback as well that you would expect and want it to apply to ultimate spells as well.

Jeto - Support Team Human :woman_mage:t2:

Pretty sure Sibelios is referring to the Runic Ring bug. It has been reported multiple times since the start of the beta, both with screenshots and a video from someone who has since quit the game, but after all that explanation Salty said she still didn’t understand what the issue is when we explained it to her like she was 5.

Not sure if the bug is still around as I scrapped all the bugged Runic Rings, but it has the same delayed mana glitch as the previous % mana accumulation. When mana is accumulated from Runic Ring for ultimate, it doesn’t update until a move is done. This causes the ultimate button to not be usable at the start of a turn until the mana value updates by using a move, as well as makes the button unclickable at times. This occurs every time Runic Ring overflows into the next ultimate level.

If the devs would use Runic Ring for even one battle they would see the glitch, assuming it is still around.

1 Like

Correct. Here is the report right here:

@Jeto I don’t understand how you all track reported bugs since there is not inventory of past reports and their current statuses for players to reference. This has been articulated multiple times and it’s like it fell down a memory hole. I would start yet another bug report but many of my recent bug reports haven’t merited a response so what’s the point anymore.

1 Like

Hey,

I was responding in regard to the initial post and believed the follow up comments from @Sibelios were about this same issue. Which didn’t mention Runic Ring initially.

But if we are discussing Runic Ring, I can respond in the thread @Tacet had created to save any miscommunication. And I will follow this up with the team.