[FIXED] Total Kingdom Crests Earned Week to Date are Significantly Understated

@ Jeto I took these right before reset when no one was working tasks.

crests

Sorry about my wonky screen shot skills, haha.

It appears we are now short 1350 instead of the 840 we have been short the other days.

1 Like

Variance still 1,310 as of today’s daily reset.

1260 Kingdom Crests missing as of now

Thank you @Sibelios for pointing this out

@Jeto Still haven’t received any response on this issue that I reported for missing currency last week. I’ve emailed about it as well to follow up.

For the current week, our variance is still 1,310 (Current total showing: 11,010 vs Current sum of all players: 12,320.

For this week we will likely hit the 12k mark regardless of the missing Crests.

Dragon’s Peak has also missed a few 15k ruby keys from this glitch. It has mostly balanced out though since 0.36 Crest desync allows the same reward to be claimed multiple times. Hopefully all these Crest issues will be fixed by 0.37 as keys can essentially be printed 2x-30x per reward. Haven’t seen it occur past 3x though, but ultra coordinated guilds can use the current system to claim every key reward 30-120 times for every member. It is possible to get 240 ruby keys in 2 days for an entire guild, but pretty sure no guild has done this yet.

It appears as if our Crests have been corrected. Currently listed weekly total of 13,780 equals the sum of all players.

Hey all.

We did put out a fix for this on the 5th, please let us know if you continue noticing this.
Just waiting to confirm after weekly reset, that this has been completely resolved.

Apologies for the delay in responding (both the thread & tickets), we wanted to await the fix back from the team before updating.

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

1 Like