Game does not reward playing the game

I really enjoy the new gameplay and art style in this iteration of PQ. However, it seems that playing more than 10 minutes a day is counterproductive, since you have to wait 12 or 24 hours every time you get 2 chests.

Salvaging 95% of gear, spells and minions that I might want to keep for upgrades also feels bad as a player.

Even with the capacity upgrades available in the game, these limits seem extreme. I would gladly pay each month to have 10 to 20 times the space for gear, spells, minions, materials and chests.

1 Like

Agreed, and having to grind for the small chance of acquiring the crystals needed to upgrade the corresponding follower is the exact opposite of fun. It’s boring and tedious…

Why so many arbitrary restrictions with no alternative to remedy? It’s a practice of creating unnecessary problems and not providing any solutions…

I’m perplexed, its been almost a perpetual meme at this point in modern gaming that EVERYONE HATES INVENTORY MANAGEMENT BULLSHIT, yet here we are with this ridiculously outdated and bygone mechanism

3 Likes

The shard economy and purposefully creating a scarcity of the lower tier shards is my biggest gripe about the game.

There needs to be a more reliable method of farming or obtaining the lower shards. Randomly allowing player to purchase low quantities in the shop is a disheartening endeavour.

Beating a dungeon and then getting trash rewards because your tier level is too high does not feel good as a player.

Progression should be slowed by the difficulty of the game, not the size of their wallet.

4 Likes

Yeah, most of the things you get as “rewards” in this game are useless in the end and just build piles in your wallet. Worthless, cause you have 100s of them already anyways.
The game needs a posibility to trade/salvage any item, not only gear.
Even if you only get very few material (or lower tier items) for salvaging, as it is for gear already, it would be much better then now.
But pls dont trade into gold, another “reward” in that game that is worth nearly nothing cause you anyways get so much of it that you never can spent it. There is even gear to highen gold outcome of battles which is really funny, cause already with normal outcome (including boni you get anyways via citadell, achievements and perks) you are on goldlimit nearly always and you throw 1000s every day into the bin , cause no way to sink that gold into anything useful.

No Gold sink, no general item sink or market … 2 basical design faults.

This thread is 2 years old and nothing has changed.
Dont say we did not tell you.

1 Like

Its already been strongly hinted at in the next patch. Wouldn’t be surprised if they’re implementing some kind of recycle system.