Generic and Class Builds Guide

With this we finally have all of Sibelios’s guides updated. This is a guide with some builds suggested by Throne of Odin veteran players.

I want to make it clear that there is no “Best” build in Puzzle Quest 3, all builds can do well as your spell book and battle scrolls are upgraded and you get higher rarity spells and gear. However, we have found that some gear, sets and builds seem to work better than others and make it easier for players to start beating high level content at lower spell book and battle scroll level and spell and gear rarity.

In this guide, we try to show players some builds that we at Throne of Odin have found to be powerful, efficient and useful. This doesn’t mean they are the best builds or the only ones worth using. They are meant as a help for new players that still don’t understand much about gear and builds and want to discover strong and useful ones. Players that like to experiment and create and/or modify builds can also get some help from the tabs where we suggest powerful gear and set options.

As I have already said, this doesn’t mean that gear, sets, spells and builds not suggested here are bad or shouldn’t be used. We highly encourage players to experiment by themselves so that they can find a personalized build that will make them enjoy the game to the fullest. So take our guide as some guidance on builds that have proven themselves to be great, but don’t hesitate to go beyond that and try, test, experiment and use all gear, spells and builds you can think of until you end up with something you like.

Thanks to Sibelios, original creator of the guide, and to all other players who have helped making and correcting them. If you find any error, please tell me and I will correct it as soon as possible. All feedback will be welcome since it will help making this guide better.

Contents:

• General build info
  • Recommended Gear Pieces
  • Recommended Gear Sets
  • Generic Builds
  • Class-specific Builds

This guide is also available in our Throne of Odin discord server together with other guides, info and discussion about the game. All players are welcome (after joining, just let us know you are searching for info so that you are added as a Guest):

7 Likes

If you find you’re struggling to find the build that fits your play style, there are a lot of ideas encapsulated in these documents just waiting for you to uncap and combine them to your style.

3 Likes