Goals - Complete x Dungeon runs has a duplicate 100 goal

Platform, device and operation system
Android / Bluestacks

What were you expecting to happen, and what actually happened
There is an error in the dungeon goal milestones.

For each dungeon there are goals achieced at a certain amount of runs. For dungeons with the specific weapons, points are given at each multiplicate of 10, so at 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 and 100 for 10 points each dungeon.

For runs in that dungeon overall without a specific weapon, these marks are at 1, 5, 10, 25, 50, 75, 100, 100, 250 and I expect 500.

The double 100 was surprising to me and I thought I recorded badly. Then 0.35 happened and I stopped playing. Now I kind of keep playing for goals as there is nothing else to do really. I just got another dungeon to 100, received the mark and when I looked I was back at 99/100 but had one mark more (see screenshots once I get another dungeon to that spot). Running that dungeon again will get me to 100 of 100 again and the second mark before the goal updates to 250.

I would have expected a new goal, 150 maybe or 200.

It appears my topic is similar to a previous report of mine on another dungeon goal - the level achievement. That was fixed in 0.35 or some patch.

*After 99 runs, 6 achievement check marks

*Run one dungeon - Goal “complete 100 dungeons” achieved (at “victory” screen)

Notice one more check for the achievement.

Run another dungeon - - Goal “complete 100 dungeons” achieved (at “victory” screen)

NOtice another achievement checkmark and the increase to 250, at this stage the coutns keep running normally.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
First time I hit 100 in dungeons and tried recording the brackets. I got confused and thought I made a mistake.

Steps to make it happen again
run dungeons

1 Like

@Zudaio I always get accused of getting time wrong. June really is about half a year ago. And No one did care.

Now if only No one got a job with the devs.

Sorry, wasn’t on my necromancer so I couldn’t revive that thread. :grin: