Kingdoms slowly dying

I mentioned this ages back in another thread.

I wasn’t wrong. XD

It is very obvious that the game won’t be sustainable with the current inventory and glyph/relic system.

They are also scaring away all the paying players by not only making increasingly more horrible options for money, but actively making many things people have already spent money on like monthly subscription and battle pass even worse value than the questionably bad value that it already was.

Also did a topic as early as April somewhere on the forum mentioning how many dead currencies there were within the game. That number is now in the dozens despite the game not even being launched yet. This is a huge issue with Gems of War that I assumed they would have learned from, but they are basically double downing on dead curries for Puzzle Quest 3.

Basically only 3 currencies exist: gems (that they keep reducing ways of getting them), glyphs (that are obtained at a rate of like 1 every week/month), and mythic relics (that are realistically only obtained 1 per month off of pure RNG on daily challenges).

3 Likes